Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Player swap ?

Bobby for Leon

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I was chatting up an 18 year old lass from Manchester recently and on hearing I was a Brightonian she asked me if I'd heard of Mr Zamora. Naturally I rolled off what a legend he was and she told me she'd been out with him a few times on his away visits oop North, few years back now when he was with us.
Being a girl she had little interest in football and had no idea of his success, however it got me thinking...

She must have been 15/16 when he was letching over her.

Bobby you perv!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'd still have him back though.

He needs the goals as much as we do.

I'm sure the team would welcome him back even if some sections of the crown may not.

I say swallow your pride and take a wage drop for the sake of enjoying yourself and potentially bettering your game and thus future career

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
adrian29uk said:
Paul Brooker, he left us because he thought he was better than the club where is he now? At the moment he is no better off

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he holding down a regular place in a team placed 2nd in the Championship?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wilts said:
Pardew has ruined him. A man with zero ability to get the best out of players.

Let Coppell have a go at him... he should sort him out! :clap2: ;)

He didn't for Zamora's last few months with us did he?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not a happy looking bunny is he?

zamora.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bwian said:
Not a happy looking bunny is he?

zamora.jpg

No he isn't. Still, he made his choice, or rather an ill-informed choice, no doubt influenced by his agent!

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Who knows i think him coming back isn't impossible but i can't see it happening anytime soon. We are soon to find this elusive striker who can regularly net a ball and when it does we'll all be happy.:wave:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Perhaps Dan Harding should have a chat about his experience before possibly leaving for a bigger club before you're ready.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Pardew was singing his praises in the paper today.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Did anyone see his celebrations. He scored and just turned away from the fans and headed back to the hhalfway line before being mobbed and then started to do the same when he set up a goal. Does not look like he is enjoying his time at west ham

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I feel genuinely sorry for Bobby being a Hammers fan and then getting treated like that by them. Arrogant, ungrateful tossers. Can you imagine us treating a Brighton boy like that?, whether he was struggling or not. They really need to get their heads out of their collective arses.

Last edited:

Commander said:
This may be controversial, but I wouldn't want him to come back to us. He wouldn't exactly be happy about it would he? I reckon he'd think he was bigger than the club and everyone else here. I'm as big a Zamora fan as anyone but it's usually a mistake to go back.

I think it's a fair question to ask whether BZ would be busting a gut along our front line in the manner of Virgo at the moment.

BZ is class and I'm looking forward to chatting to my Hammers mate at work this week who doesn't rate him but went to the Gills game on Saturday.

But I'm wondering if Virgo isn't as good a bet for our perspiration rather than inspiration team at the moment.

Harveys_HammersLH

Feb 5, 2004
Guildford
Oi don't judge us....:nono:

Right Bobby has not been playing well.
At the QPR game he looked useless and never worked once - something that every hammers fans hates - a player not working.
But yesterday Bobby showed he loved the club and could work his nuts off. Everything he did was fantastic and when he was taken off everyone gave him a very loud clap for a brilliant game.

To add Pards is doing a very good job and the majorty like the bloke...:clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wankers like you stupid hammers fans do not deserve Zamora playing for them. Who the hell do you think you are. I suppose you are pissed off with Zamora giving him all the racsist abuse like you do as you think you should have Roony up front with Owen as well.

He should tell you all to feck off and go to a club who do not think they are still in the premiership and having to put up with Zamora. :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
I feel genuinely sorry for Bobby being a Hammers fan and then getting treated like that by them. Arrogant, ungrateful tossers. Can you imagine us treating a Brighton boy like that?, whether he was struggling or not. They really need to get their heads out of their collective arses.

You are not wrong-I believe Darren Freeman enjoyed his time with us no end...:jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zamora has been subjected to unacceptable rascist abuse from his own fans, the burbery chavs who think he is nont welcome as he is not clean white. I have heard their rascist taunts. He is their second top scorer this season and the fact he showed his backside to them when he scored rather than celebrate in front of them says it all. Scum.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Zamora has been subjected to unacceptable rascist abuse from his own fans,

the burbery chavs who think he is nont welcome as he is not clean white.

I have heard their rascist taunts.

First I've heard of this. I live In essex (West Ham country), and know loads of Hammers. No-one has so much as mentioned this before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here