Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham/Birmingham

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
It MIGHT just be me but i think that we will win both games? 2 reasons why;
1. We always seem to turn it on against the bigger teams (cardiff, blackpool, leeds 2nd half, liverpool) all except leicester :down:
2. Recent run of bad form will come to an end and the lads must be buzzing about play WEST HAM at the amex and Birmingham at St.Andrews

2 massive games which could turn our season but if we lost both thats acceptable, these guys were in the prem last year and have some quality players

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
i often have a feeling like this and its normally wrong but if we beat west ham, fans and players will be buzzing to go and do the same to birmingham

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You have gone mental.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We will be out muscled and out fought and until this is addressed we will get NOTHING from these two games.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Hammers will be up for the game after losing at Southampton. Be prepared.

Big danger if southampton fight their way clear at the top, only leaving one other automatic promotion place.

Hammers, Leeds, Leicester, Middlesbrough will all want that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, football is littered with games where you think the result is a forgone conclusion, and then it goes the other way. So it's possible, but given our recent form, I'd say it's not likely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is Birmingham more than or less than 120 miles away from Brighton?

Using [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] cunning 120 mile rule, I need to work out whether the mong brigade will turn up and deem it sensible to BOO Chris Wood all game, thereby ensuring he scores the winner against us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Using [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] cunning 120 mile rule, I need to work out whether the mong brigade will turn up and deem it sensible to BOO Chris Wood all game, thereby ensuring he scores the winner against us.

You're going to Birmingham?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watch. ( i may have to eat my words though unfortunately)

I hope so!

It's 167 miles, therefore according to Notters' Law (I prefer that name to the 120 mile rule), the mong brigade will not be in attendance. So get yourself a ticket.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I come back after a few hours and I have my own law :clap:

I've produced this handy plan as a (rough) guide, note that Swindon, Milton Keynes and Ipswich are all on the CUSP, so expect a FEW goons at these places:

Attachments

• Notters' law.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 73

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I've produced this handy plan as a (rough) guide, note that Swindon, Milton Keynes and Ipswich are all on the CUSP, so expect a FEW goons at these places:

Indeed, like I said earlier GOONS who sang at Ipswich "its a shithole I wanna go home" and "we pay your benefits"

Really? I mean REALLY? This is Ipswich an affluent part of the world.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hammers will be up for the game after losing at Southampton. Be prepared.

Big danger if southampton fight their way clear at the top, only leaving one other automatic promotion place.

Hammers, Leeds, Leicester, Middlesbrough will all want that.

you can add ipswich , blackpool and birmingham to that list ...at least.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Your law will be well and truly put to the test at Birmingham. I am concerned that it is more of a 200 mile law these days.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I like your positivety :) And im glad to see it.
Who knows, you never know in this league, not happy about West Ham losing at Saints though...cant be good for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here