Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham/Birmingham

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
West Ham will out muscle us and bombard us aerially, which is what we're not coping with too well at the moment. Going to take a monumental effort to get anything out the game, but we still have the players who can do it, CMS, Noone, Vicente etc. Not completely written the game off but would definitely taken a point now if offered. Same with Birmingham. To get two wins would be unbelievably brilliant

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Tough one to call this....last time i saw WHU win away at Brighton was 1978 (1-2 at the goldstone with Brian 'Pop' Robson getting them both) It's never been a good away day for us.

However, you just don't know what team we're going to put out...we demolished Blackpool on saturday but play absolutely crap last night at the Saints. it'll be a good game though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Indeed, like I said earlier GOONS who sang at Ipswich "its a shithole I wanna go home" and "we pay your benefits"

Really? I mean REALLY? This is Ipswich an affluent part of the world.

If you think of my diagram as a weather map, the redline represents a frontal system. Not a cold or a warm front, but a goon front. You bound to get a drizzling of goons ahead of the main front.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Your law will be well and truly put to the test at Birmingham. I am concerned that it is more of a 200 mile law these days.

I'm not sure about that. Last season was a case in point - Charlton: loads of goons, Peterborough: Pas des goons.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
12 points max for you lot between now and New Year

That would put us on 31 points with 22 games still to play in 2012. Looking at the table at 01.01.11, you had 22 pts and were 2nd from bottom, 31pts would put us in 15th, 8 points above relegation zone, 5 pts off a play-off place. Not that bad really...

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think we'll get something at Birmingham, but can sense a heavy defeat against West Ham. Hope i'm wrong though

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
That would put us on 31 points with 22 games still to play in 2012. Looking at the table at 01.01.11, you had 22 pts and were 2nd from bottom, 31pts would put us in 15th, 8 points above relegation zone, 5 pts off a play-off place. Not that bad really...

Yeah its not bad, good to see you all getting a bit more realistic!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hammers will be up for the game after losing at Southampton. Be prepared.

Big danger if southampton fight their way clear at the top, only leaving one other automatic promotion place.

Hammers, Leeds, Leicester, Middlesbrough will all want that.
Leeds?

If we don't win either of them, which you'd have to say is the most likely outcome at the moment Watford suddenly looks like quite a big game.

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here