Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham AWAY

Zed Seagull

Skintagain 1983 said:
... Or you have a contact in the ticket office and are the club captain's shirt sponsor... Bring on the tickets then... Looks like about 12 required.

Or Edinburgh branch can use their season ticket and Nigel can check his archive for the ticket and programme for the Sunderland game in 1947 towhich you refer .. he would have been there... make that 15 tickets please..

:lolol: :drink: :clap2: :blush: :angel:

Fit dae ye mean " Edinburgh branch eh? " :lolol:

Mare tae Scotland than jist Edinburgh ye ken!!??:lolol:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
For me, great draw. London. Chance to put 1 over Pardew once again. Bobby! Fantastic.
It could have been Macc away!!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We'll get the whole end for the cup too. A great draw, a great day out, a great atmosphere against a team with a great cup tradition.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
There will be some mouth-watering personal battles on that day. Of which Butters v Tevez (as pointed out by a few others) will be the most interesting.

I just hope the club are fair with the ticket allocation and give a reasonable amount of time for STH and those with stubs from the first two rounds to get their tickets because it is only fair as they have put their money where their mouth is.

I am not a STH and have not been to either of the first two games because of being at uni in the north and would obviously love to go but I will not even think of applying until STH and stub holders have had their chance.

A real oppurtunity for us to perform on the big stage and show people that we are a big club, with passionate fans who need a new stadium now.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
How many STH's do we have? It will be the same old moans once again, from those who cant get a ticket.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
:nono:

ali jenkins said:
Assuming its a sell-out, and they dont drop their prices.

They will have to do that with our agreement though? I wonder if it will be a bit like the Albion/Northwich game, but with the boot on the other foot this time, with maybe us wanting the normal prices. I guess the Hammers will know their market though, will Hammers season ticket holders/casual fans really flock to this game or will they take it as a chance to take a week off? I can see us selling our allocation as we did with Spurs - but don't know about the Eastenders.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Would have been nice to get a big club (i.e. one we haven't played and beaten recently). But I'm sure we'll have a great day out, and it'll be good to see Bobby again.

I don't see why Season Ticket Holders should get priority on this game as it is away. Let the stub-holders have priority I reckon.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is there any chance of this game NOT being played on Saturday Jan 6? Says the person who's arriving back from skiing on Sunday morning...:(

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Man of Harveys said:
Is there any chance of this game NOT being played on Saturday Jan 6? Says the person who's arriving back from skiing on Sunday morning...:(

You must be a bit, piste off.

There are not many ties in London and I don't think we will be televised, so I would say it is very doubtful we will be moved to the Sunday. Snow chance in hell!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barrel of Fun said:
You must be a bit, piste off.

There are not many ties in London and I don't think we will be televised, so I would say it is very doubtful we will be moved to the Sunday. Snow chance in hell!
It's CHASSE my bad luck I guess. I'll need a bit of a LIFT to get over it. It's a DRAG.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I hope it IS on the Saturday. It's lil' coach's birthday - what a super day out for him! Plus his party's on the Sunday and I'd have to make some swift cancellations! I looked at West Ham's hospitality packages to see if there was something special I could do for him - but it looks like it's £300 per head just for an indoor meal and a ticket!! I think not - any other suggestions?

Mrs C.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tevez VS Butters, mouthwatering. Although in fairness Butters has scored more times at Upton Park. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here