Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham AWAY

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Am i on the administartion staff at CPFC mate? NO! How would i know?!
they wouldnt have ya mush

too many HICCUPS :lolol:
lightweight ;)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
When i first heard of it i was a bit disappointed but which the chance of a big pay day, not to far away and get to see zamora it doesn't seem to bad after all, could have been worse like coventy at home last season

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
11293445o1asws4.jpg

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
ali jenkins said:
Unless you have 2 ticket stubs and have had a season ticket for ATLEAST 3 years and you went to Sunderland AWAY in 1947 on a tuesday night, theres no chance you can get a ticket!

... Or you have a contact in the ticket office and are the club captain's shirt sponsor... Bring on the tickets then... Looks like about 12 required.

Or Edinburgh branch can use their season ticket and Nigel can check his archive for the ticket and programme for the Sunderland game in 1947 towhich you refer .. he would have been there... make that 15 tickets please..

:lolol: :drink: :clap2: :blush: :angel:

Dandyman

In London village.
Skintagain 1983 said:
... Or you have a contact in the ticket office and are the club captain's shirt sponsor... Bring on the tickets then... Looks like about 12 required.

Or Edinburgh branch can use their season ticket and Nigel can check his archive for the ticket and programme for the Sunderland game in 1947 towhich you refer .. he would have been there... make that 15 tickets please..

:lolol: :drink: :clap2: :blush: :angel:

Don't forget the Albas' southern 5th column !

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
FalmerforAll!** said:

Thats the reason it's a good draw..........................The chance to have 5000 Albion fans together creating an atmosphere.......and believe me we can in the right conditions, the right conditions being Upton Park in the 3rd round of the F.A Cup

Come on you SEAGULLS:clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Alex Frutos said:
I want a Prem team at home, or The Arse away please.
Try and stay on topic please....:lolol: ;)

*Gullsworth* said:
Thats the reason it's a good draw..........................The chance to have 5000 Albion fans together creating an atmosphere.......and believe me we can in the right conditions, the right conditions being Upton Park in the 3rd round of the F.A Cup

Come on you SEAGULLS:clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :clap2:

That was a truly memorable day two years ago.

This time I will be in with the Albion fans and not the home support!! Just about got away with my life that afternoon - and I was with my boy, and next to the poor disabled Albion fans who were also subject to abuse. Had to leave on the 90, missed the last couple of minutes due to threats coming my way!!

Never again but this time with the travelling hordes.

Come on!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Great draw IMO. Please remember that the club is desperate for Cash.

Not sure how the ticket prices will work - most prem clubs reduce prices for Cup games, but even at an average of say £20 a go we're in for a windfall - it could have been Swindon or Barnet at home.

This is one in the eye for LDC - we'll get half the gate receipts after expenses - by my calculations if it's a full house we could be in for £250k.

And we get the chance to sing "Should have stayed with a Big Club" to Bobby!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ticket prices are as follows: These are the category 'B' prices that the 'Ammers charge. I can't see them reducing them further given their cup tradition.

Dr Martens Stand Upper
Centre Band 1 £46.00
Wings Band 2 £42.00
Corners Band 3 £40.00
Dr Martens Stand Lower
Centre Band 1 £46.00
Wings Band 2 £42.00
Corners Band 4 £32.00
East Stand Upper
Centre Band 1 £46.00
Wings Band 2 £42.00
Restricted View £36.00
East Stand Lower
Centre Band 1 £46.00
Wings Band 2 £42.00
Bobby Moore Stand Upper
All Seats Band 3 £40.00
Bobby Moore Stand Lower
All Seats Band 4 £32.00
Centenary Stand Upper
All Seats Band 4 £32.00
Centenary Stand Lower
All Seats Band 4 £32.00

On a crowd of 30,000, paying an average of £35 each (taking into account kids being cheaper and boxes being dearer) then the match should gross just over a million. If the matchday expenses are say 150K then the Albion could take home about £400-450k from the match.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Just looked at their ticket pricing and the lowest prices for games are £32 adult and £17 kids.
So 250k for the Albion could be a low estimate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here