Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you born in Brighton....or Hove actually??

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Born 1963 in Brighton General Hospital Elm Grove, grew up Kensington Gardens area

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You, me and Devon Seagull too. I know at least two other posters on NSC who were born in the Buckingham Road maternity hospital. It shut a fair few years ago so none of us is as young as some people here.

Add another to the Buckingham Road maternity hospital. Brought up in Old Steine then Holmes Avenue, Hove.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Same as HB&B but 1946. I was probably a weekend pass.
Hey Rev. You have spelt my name wrong, get it right. punish:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yup, I was born in Brighton General in '68. Raised in Newhaven but left at 19 to study and arrived back on the south coast about 8 years ago.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Born in RSCH in 1972. Lowther Road in fiveways was first home till I was about six then lived in Hollingbury. Mum and Dad really should have kept that house in Fiveways!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
RSCH in 74. Lived in St Michaels Place for 25 years, Ventnor Villas for 2, been in Lancing ever since. If you don't bet, don't like take aways or don't have a bank account, don't move to Lancing!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Born in Hastings, lived in rye. Moved to Brighton and hove from the age of 7

Brighton General and lived my whole childhood in a house on the main road directly opposite St Peter's Church. Moved to Hove when I got married and subsequently to Mile Oak before moving away from area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here