Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're very nearly a decent lower mid-table team.....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mark McCammon does an ok job as a target man sometimes, but if we're looking for someone to get on the end of crosses and score it ain't him. He heads more over then in.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Silent Bob said:
Mark McCammon does an ok job as a target man sometimes, but if we're looking for someone to get on the end of crosses and score it ain't him. He heads more over then in.

:lolol: He seems to head the ones over the bar that you think it would be easier to head under the bar! People always assume big guys are good in the air, isnt always the case! Lets hope turienzo is!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Look up "Cardiff" at the end of this season.

You're such a putz!

Brighton are 19th in the table. So, in order to suit the current circumstances, you invent the term 'a decent lower mid-table team' and suggest that you're nearly one of those.

Who are the other decent lower mid-table teams, I wonder? And what position in the table does a decent lower mid-table team usually occupy? 17th or 18th by any chance?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We're 9th in the table. Does that mean we're very nearly a decent upper mid-table team?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You're a fool, but credit where it's due - at least you're a funny fool. Even if it's not deliberate.

Putz? You've been watching some shit American TV tonight? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Why haven't you been out watching your bunch of chumps doing the impossible and saving Nigel Worthington's job? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
American TV? Nah, half of my family is Jewish.

Why didn't I go to Norwich? Sadly, I have work at 7pm tomorrow morning. Besides which, I couldn't really be arsed to travel all that way to watch a nearly decent upper mid-table side play a nearly decent lower mid-table side. Know what I mean?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The Laughing Bluebird said:

Why didn't I go to Norwich? Sadly, I have work at 7pm tomorrow morning. Besides which, I couldn't really be arsed to travel all that way to watch a nearly decent upper mid-table side play a nearly decent lower mid-table side. Know what I mean?

No.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I don't either. But no doubt LI does.

I think we can agree that as we are below lower mid table and you are above lower middle table, neither of us are good lower middle table sides.

Simple really.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Welsh Jew.Now thats one for the books:wave:

OK, I surrender - you've out-ethnic-ed me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :D

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Trigger said:
Sorry to but in, i just thought i'd mention that i have an annoying nostril hair i can't seem to pull out!

:angry:

Nostril hair can be a fine thing. I once let one grow to see how long it would get. I was on the brink of contacting the Guinness Book of Records when I came home drunk from the pub one night. Tripped over it on the stairs and yanked it out instantly.

Didn't half make my eyes water.

On the plus side I lost three kilos in weight that day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are we three players (left back, central midfield and goal scorer) off of being a reasonable Championship side? or two players (McShane and Henderson ) off of being relegation certainties.

I think the former.

As demonstrated last night we are sadly lacking somebody with any ability in midfield to pass the ball on to LK and SC. What we do have is a number of battlers, virtually every midfielder that we have, who can win the ball then they are lost and do not know or do not have the ability to do anything with it.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Sebastien Carole doesn't have any ability?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shropshire Seagull said:
Me finks you may have put your clock back more than just one hour? 7pm in the morning??

That's Cardiff time :D

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Shropshire Seagull said:
Me finks you may have put your clock back more than just one hour? 7pm in the morning??

I've just arrived in work now. The boss isn't happy......

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here