Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're F@$%ing Brilliant Chant Today...............

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ummm oh I know f*** OFF !!!
We are f***ing brilliant , we are BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION !!
TIT !!!!!!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sorry to say this but absolutely pathetic and arrogant beyond belief as we were only1-0 up - appalling

Not often I disagree with you BH but it's only a song and today in all fairness we were excellent.

No one dies when we sing it so chill and enjoy the result!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yeay they did, just dealing with a few of the usual

Go all that way, have a great day out, play f***ing well, 3 points in the bag, get home and f***ing moan about a song. Are you going to Palarse? Can I come with you? Sounds like a great f***ing day out, I'll bring some Coldplay and Valium

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go all that way, have a great day out, play f***ing well, 3 points in the bag, get home and f***ing moan about a song. Are you going to Palarse? Can I come with you? Sounds like a great f***ing day out, I'll bring some Coldplay and Valium

Please do, top crew are meeting in Balham

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lighten up, we were f***ing brilliant

Err no, we played well enough to win by one goal away against a team below us - hardly brilliant

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No worse surely than some 4th division clogging hoofers claiming to be "by far the the greatest team, the world has ever seen"?

Nail. Head.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Whether it was true or not, it doesn't matter, good to make the players feel good and some feel good buzz amongst the fans. Hopefully this little run of results can help us build some momentum and confidence now and we can get better and better as the season goes on.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Please do, top crew are meeting in Balham

What library are the 'Top Crew' meeting in? Maybe we can read a copy of Catcher In The Rye and all top ourselves. We're going to have to change the words to GOSBTS on Saturday, 'and we're going up to......err maybe.......win the cup'. Ffs, we played very well today, let's enjoy the performance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What library are the 'Top Crew' meeting in? Maybe we can read a copy of Catcher In The Rye and all top ourselves. We're going to have to change the words to GOSBTS on Saturday, 'and we're going up to......err maybe.......win the cup'. Ffs, we played very well today, let's enjoy the performance.

We will be thinking of days gone by when CPFC v BHAFC really was the real deal and checking our weapons, want to join us

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Err no, we played well enough to win by one goal away against a team below us - hardly brilliant

Hmm?

"We are playing well enough to win by one goal against a team below us,
We are playing well enough to win by one goal against a team below us"

Nah, just doesn't work as well as:

"We are fuckin' brilliant, we are fuckin' brilliant"

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
We will be thinking of days gone by when CPFC v BHAFC really was the real deal and checking our weapons, want to join
Thanks for the invite, will my library card be valid in Balham?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What is wrong with you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here