Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're F@$%ing Brilliant Chant Today...............

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to say this but absolutely pathetic and arrogant beyond belief as we were only1-0 up - appalling

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No worse surely than some 4th division clogging hoofers claiming to be "by far the the greatest team, the world has ever seen"?

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Sorry to say this but absolutely pathetic and arrogant beyond belief as we were only1-0 up - appalling
you miss the point; the chant was first aired at Posh last year so of course we are going to sing it; along with "1 0 in your cup final" and "nightmare on London Road" pity we didn't take as many fans as last year though

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you miss the point; the chant was first aired at Posh last year so of course we are going to sing it; along with "1 0 in your cup final" and "nightmare on London Road" pity we didn't take as many fans as last year though

Which was then and this is now

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not as bad as that silly "we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen", I mean we were singing that when we were really bad, goodness knows what the opposing fans must have though, I'm shuddering just thinking about it

D

Deleted member 18477

we're f***ing brilliant though?

the only team that can really sing 'we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen' and actually have something to back it up with is Barcelona. but loads of teams sing it.

at least we're original!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
we're f***ing brilliant though?

the only team that can really sing 'we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen' and actually have something to back it up with is Barcelona. but loads of teams sing it.

at least we're original!

Sorry but to me plain dumb and arrogant

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Cor, get over yourself. Showing support to a team that has just gone through a very rough week.

Mind, I thought the 'shag who we want' and Dunk version of Posh Spice is a Slapper was a bit much.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** it, we sing what we want....we sing what we want.....we are the Brighton......we sing what we want. Anyway we were f***ing brilliant today......at times!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Funny thread. Win a match. Play properly well for first time in ages. Fans enjoy themselves. What to moan about?... Paynters gone, Barnes played well... Ooh! Chants!

My lord, just enjoy the win man!!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It's a Brighton song, whether it's true or not. Gus singing it at the parade last year has sealed it's place in our history now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here