We're after two Arsenal statlets...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Isn't this last months news?

Still, shows Slade's ability in the transfer market if we're resorting to the thin chance of a loan from Liam Brady.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Nice to see Slade aiming high for quality loan players.

I've a funny feeling that these two loans are going to come off. And why not? With Bloom on board and Falmer on the way we're going places.

:whisky:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Weren't we after 2 Arsenal 'starlets' last summer....or was it the summer before (or even the one before that) ? No offence; but I'm not going to hold my breath!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Weren't we after 2 Arsenal 'starlets' last summer....or was it the summer before (or even the one before that) ? No offence; but I'm not going to hold my breath!!

Fair comment but the outlook has changed a tad.

:falmer:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Rhys Murphy was born in Shoreham, fact.
Whether he's an Albion fan or not, I do not know.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
dont wanna put the mohkas on this but i dont think murphy can even get in the youth team

No offense taken. I agree that all that's happened in lieu of changes at our club from chairman,manager, now players and not from lower League clubs( piss off Murray), Falmer. I don't think Hollywood can write a better script. I'm left brimming. :albion2::albion2:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
To be fair, Tribal Football is one of the most unreliable football news sites on the web. Still, I'd welcome this news if true, heard good things about the pair of them.

Still, with our inflated bank balance, I think we could be aiming a little higher... I hear they have a handy young Spanish midfielder, Cesc something?..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Already been in the Argus... I still want us to go for perm signings first... sorry, but we need consistency of team/squad selection over the next 2 seasons, IMHO...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Already been in the Argus... I still want us to go for perm signings first... sorry, but we need consistency of team/squad selection over the next 2 seasons, IMHO...

perm.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nothing wrong with season long loans they are part of the team and want success with the rest of the players. If we can get quality to help us out of the league superb. Weren’t the same two players mentioned at the time of the youth cup final and Brady said nothing will be done before pre-season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Every season about this time and nothing happens, think it's the club's little joke, a bit like fixtures and ringtones it's just that time of year..

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
For all the loanees we have had over the last few seasons ,good bad or ugly,we are no further forward than if we had spent less on them and paid more attention to making good long term permanent signings.We won't be able to sign Arsenal starlets,if they are any good, so what is the point of them,besides giving the team a possible short term boost and getting everyone over excited and believing we are better than we really are.
IMHO,the loan system is overused and abused!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here