Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

went through norwood junction today

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and there is an obscene sign there...it says

welcome to Norwood Junction, home of Crystal palace FC, 100 Years of pride and passion.

I am busy composing a letter to the Strategic Rail Authority concerning offensive material found at their stations.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

D

Deleted User X18H

Its been there for a while really quite disgusting

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Do they all live at the station then?
Actually they probably do. Pikeys.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
The Large One said:
Welcome to Norwood Junction, home of A Big Smelly Potty, 100 Years of Stools and Bile.

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

It should read - CPFC, 22 years of finishing above that 'massive' club Brighton.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
paulie said:

It should read - CPFC, 22 years of finishing above that 'massive' club Brighton.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In that weird little triangle of railway lines just south of Tulse Hill, there is a scrap yard, upon which the Einsteins who work there have hoisted a small flag with derogatory comments about the Albion. The CARDS.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dies Irae said:
and there is an obscene sign there...it says

welcome to Norwood Junction, home of Crystal palace FC, 100 Years of pride and passion.

I am busy composing a letter to the Strategic Rail Authority concerning offensive material found at their stations.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Welcome to Norwood Junction the home of where Palace ran Brighton in the 70`s and early 80`s.

Or did it not read `To Brighton FC fans do not get off here league 1 football is played 4 stations on`

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: went through norwood junction today

Croydonbloke said:
Welcome to Norwood Junction the home of where Palace ran Brighton in the 70`s and early 80`s.

`

In your dreams sweetie

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Man of Harveys said:
In that weird little triangle of railway lines just south of Tulse Hill, there is a scrap yard, upon which the Einsteins who work there have hoisted a small flag with derogatory comments about the Albion. The CARDS.

Is that still there..? Which train out of tulse Hill do you see it from - To wimbledon or east croydon ?

I feel a covert operation coming on from the BHA spy cell based in SE london....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rowdey said:
Is that still there..? Which train out of tulse Hill do you see it from - To wimbledon or east croydon ?

I feel a covert operation coming on from the BHA spy cell based in SE london....
Not 100% sure - my train, which goes from Norwood Junction to Tulse Hill, doesn't normally go past it. It was only once, when we were diverted via Streatham station for some reason, that we went past and I saw it. These people are GENIUSES.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Croydonbloke said:
Welcome to Norwood Junction the home of where Palace ran FROM Brighton in the 70`s and early 80`s.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
paulie said:

Sorry, which 'massive' club is that? Not us. Looks like you're pumping yourself up, gay gym-style, to make you feel good about your sad, frightened, putrid, pointless, miserable existence.

It doesn't matter how you think you dress it up, that area is the arse end of f***ing nowhere. It stinks, it's ugly, it's rat-infested, and it's full of pig-eyed sacks of shit. If a nuke hit the place, no-one would notice. And that's what you want to call home? You're f***ing welcome to it.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:
It doesn't matter how you think you dress it up, that area is the arse end of f***ing nowhere. It stinks, it's ugly, it's rat-infested, and it's full of pig-eyed sacks of shit. If a nuke hit the place, no-one would notice. And that's what you want to call home? You're f***ing welcome to it.
Couldn`t argue with that. It`s not a pretty place but then again Brighton has its slums as well, and don`t pretend it doesn`t.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

Croydonbloke said:

Or did it not read `To Brighton FC fans do not get off here league 1 football is played 4 stations on`

You wanna f...n bet sunny jim.

;)

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dies Irae said:
and there is a sign there...it says
welcome to Norwood Junction, home of Crystal palace FC, 100 Years of shite and no passion.:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here