Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

went through norwood junction today

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dies Irae said:

welcome to Norwood Junction, home of Crystal palace FC, 100 Years of pride and passion.
B]

I remember chuckling to myself after we beat them last year. Especially after the attempted card show and the way they showed neither pride nor passion over 90 mins.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Re: Re: went through norwood junction today

DAMANCLAY said:
I remember chuckling to myself after we beat them last year. Especially after the attempted card show and the way they showed neither pride nor passion over 90 mins.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
Not 100% sure - my train, which goes from Norwood Junction to Tulse Hill, doesn't normally go past it. It was only once, when we were diverted via Streatham station for some reason, that we went past and I saw it. These people are GENIUSES.
I think it's the East Croydon line, cos I see it every day on my way into London from Redhill.

Not that I mind it - it says "CPFC We hate Brighton" which is nice for two reasons:
a) it shows they still care
b) that flag is the shittest flag I've ever seen. It's tatty and the size of a hankerchief. So rather like Palace, it's laughable.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Simster said:
I think it's the East Croydon line, cos I see it every day on my way into London from Redhill.

Not that I mind it - it says "CPFC We hate Brighton" which is nice for two reasons:
a) it shows they still care
b) that flag is the shittest flag I've ever seen. It's tatty and the size of a hankerchief. So rather like Palace, it's laughable.
On point b. Well spooted in that case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here