Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done !!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
very limited seating I believe , will be soon I hope

and although others on the board hope for other teams coming up I really enjoy going to the Galpharm (whenever we don't lose 7-1 there of course) , hope you guys come up too.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Woukd be quite happy if you came up with us. Anyone but SCC and I'm not a big fan of Peterborough.

Sep 1, 2010
It seems, although i do not know for sure, that you seem to be missing Pilkington. |What is the latest on him. Thanks for the kind words, job not done yet though.

Hudderstownafc

Mar 26, 2011
we have danny ward now on the wing see how he turns out only his first 90 mins last week hopefully he will be alright tommorow

pilks is looking good for pre season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no-one wants the south coast club to go up and the only reason to want posh promoted is so they can occupy a relegation place next year. Why not Huddersfield. Other than the usual homophobic minority they aren't a bad bunch at all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Much rather Hudds or PBoro or both came up with us (if we go up!). Still not forgiven Clark for the fake card signs and post match interview after our defeat there earlier in season though.

Hudderstownafc

Mar 26, 2011
Much rather Hudds or PBoro or both came up with us (if we go up!). Still not forgiven Clark for the fake card signs and post match interview after our defeat there earlier in season though.

poyet and clark were both at it though :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
poyet and clark were both at it though :)

True. It's and Albiuon tinted glasses thing I expect :thumbsup:

Nothing against Hudds - remember a few of your lads were in our end away at Stockport about 7 yrs ago after your game that day was called off - good bunch of lads.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Come on Notts County.

Sorry but the title is not yet ours - you can win as many as you like when it is (apart from us at home)

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
People can bang on about us not being up yet, but we will be very soon.

And for that reason i want Hudders to go up at the expense of saints.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Have a good work mate from yours - he doesn't think much of you guys but the table doesn't lie despite his describing you as 'shite,' which I don't believe. Would love you to accompany us or anyone else upwards, as long as those pikey, cheating, chavy, plastic misfits from the town of Milton Keynes with their hobo chancer chairman (how far from London SW18 football league/illegal) don't do it.
Good luck Terrier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here