Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done !!!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah i hope you join us as well, as recent years been seeing a real improvement, so much so that i put a bet on yourselves at the beginning of the year to join Brighton going up in 2nd place.
So for me Cash for Brighton and Huddersfield going up be fab, i would also love Southampton to lose in the Playoffs, that be well funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The most amusing conclusion to the season would be B'Muff finally overcoming the Stains in the play off final, that would be hilarious.

Huddersfield fans.... why are they such a good lot?
I was around them when they came to Withdream a season back, and they were affable, understanding and all around pleasant to chat with.
I wonder if wishing clubs success can actually work, but anyway I'm going to try it.

Less popular here I know, but Southampton through the playoffs would be good too.

Incidentally, the lad who does the cartoons has some different things on his website, including more videos he creates. He has talent! HTFC World - Huddersfield Town Cartoon Match Reports

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to you today Hudds - 2nd and 3rd goals were class...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If the penultimate game means Huddersfield only need a point for promotion will it be a draw ? :wink:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
you lot let me down i had 20 quid on you beating notts county 2-0 @15/2 had to be greedy and get 3 didn't ya!!!!! i hope you make the play-offs for that i am skint!!! lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Come on town!!!!!!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Much rather Hudds or PBoro or both came up with us (if we go up!). Still not forgiven Clark for the fake card signs and post match interview after our defeat there earlier in season though.

i think clark is a twat for doing that, the way he gave gus a nice hand shake and cuddle then went to the middle of the pitch doing his fake card showing. utter nob

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like Hudds cos my friend David supports them :)

It seems like everyone on NSC has a soft spot for anyones team that posts a positive comment on here.I couldn`t give a toss if you go up or not,after all you`re still a bunch of northern slags.

Nope - personally dealing with their fans, they have been great when visiting ours.
Best football site on the internet? Huddersfield Town's fan.
Plus their team score goals and play decent footy - so you speak (rubbish) for y'self mush.

Nope - personally dealing with their fans, they have been great when visiting ours.
Best football site on the internet? Huddersfield Town's fan.
Plus their team score goals and play decent footy - so you speak (rubbish) for y'self mush.

Yeah,and their name has got the word `udder` in it and I think cows are so funny.Can`t wait until they come down here and then me and you can really give all their arses a good licking!!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I think we should confer and get together with Hudds - on the last day -to consign Mr Cliche & the SCC to the playoffs.

Where B'MUFF will of course do them, in a end of season final, twist of tale, underdog come good story.

:thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
on promotion wish we was where you was :(

Still don't appreciate that rather chavvy forum being racist, but anyone other than Souf'ampton is fine by me.

Grammar thing, we aren't was, we are are, so to speak... we aren't living in some past I haven't been woken out of?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here