Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done travelling fans!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought we were fairly quiet. Having said that, there was little to get excited about.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Was quiet around me. Fair play to the bloke getting all the 'retro' songs going though, much better than anything the Ultra North Stand Goons could come up with

You really are a f***ing dinosaur aren't you, you have been on every thread about this game, f***ing moaning about people not singing songs from the 90's. Well incase you haven't noticed this is 2011.

get over it, you obviously have an issue with the North Stand, or the NSK, but there is no need to tell every **** on here. FFS.

and before you ask, i am not NSK or North Stand. If everyone was like you we would still be singing for Peter Ward every game, and not supporting the current team. As much as i am lover of the retro songs, we have to moved forwards as have the club without forgetting our stuggles.

You have had your retro song moan up, now shut the f*** up about it will you?

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I thought our away support was a little subdued yesterday compared to usual,considering we had over 2000 there,more noise at millwall with less fans.Perhaps the results and lack of goals recently contribute a bit? Still,not a bad away day,been to much worse.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking good.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319969296.397216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319969296.397216.jpg
    911.3 KB · Views: 135

Oct 6, 2010
I thought our away support was a little subdued yesterday compared to usual,considering we had over 2000 there,more noise at millwall with less fans.Perhaps the results and lack of goals recently contribute a bit? Still,not a bad away day,been to much worse.

Fair point. I think though that fans feed off of eachother, and had we had anything to feed off, we would have been MUCH louder. But still a good effort i think.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I was pretty much in the middle of our support yesterday. I thought it was subdued before kick off and a little at the start of the first half. However, it definitely improved and second half I thought we created a decent atmosphere.

One thing I did notice was far back left and far back right seemed to sing a fair amount but often with different songs! For example I think the left side had a ‘Gus Poyet blue and white army’ chant that seemed to go on for ages. Full credit to the right side for managing to get a slow and extended version of ‘Sussex by the Sea’ at one point – I thought it sounded bloody brilliant!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Leeds (Wednesday): 3,102
Albion (Saturday): 2,067
Coventry (Saturday): 1,670
Leicester (Sunday): 1,249
Millwall (Sunday): 1,064

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Full credit to the right side for managing to get a slow and extended version of ‘Sussex by the Sea’ at one point – I thought it sounded bloody brilliant!

This. :clap:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Full credit to the right side for managing to get a slow and extended version of ‘Sussex by the Sea’ at one point – I thought it sounded bloody brilliant!

That was the NSK with a few others around us joining in. We have been singing it in full for several matches now. It is a bit weird though because I was under the impression we only sing 'foreign' rubbish.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
thats poor from Coventry............... its only a good spit away.

And it only took an hour from Leicester yesterday.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I don't think the acoustics are very good at St Andrews. Seconds after we sang 'shall we sing a song for you?' the home fans sang it back to us. They were signing behind the goal, we just didn't hear them and vice versa.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was the NSK with a few others around us joining in. We have been singing it in full for several matches now. It is a bit weird though because I was under the impression we only sing 'foreign' rubbish.
Fantastic effort, much better than that euro tosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here