Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done travelling fans!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I was pretty much in the middle of our support yesterday. I thought it was subdued before kick off and a little at the start of the first half. However, it definitely improved and second half I thought we created a decent atmosphere.

One thing I did notice was far back left and far back right seemed to sing a fair amount but often with different songs! For example I think the left side had a ‘Gus Poyet blue and white army’ chant that seemed to go on for ages. Full credit to the right side for managing to get a slow and extended version of ‘Sussex by the Sea’ at one point – I thought it sounded bloody brilliant![/QUOTE

The bloke behind me with the piercings and his missus were really persistant and thats what is needed. GOSBTS sung slowly was immense and I commend the bloke behind me he was relentless for 90 mins and I backed him up.

Good atmosphere.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great support and can't remember the last time I stood for an entire game!That bloke being arrested at the end of the game was hilarious.Nice recognition of the support from Gus & the players-think Ankergren liked his round of applause as he went off before kick-off.He actually smiled

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Listened on the radio and sounded great, especially considering the radio boxes are usually based nearer the home end. Birmingham fans were silent all game, all i heard was a few gasps when they won a corner and the 'who's' when sparrow came off for paynter. Could only really hear the usual, 'we are brighton from the south' and 'albiiiiiiioooonnn,' will be great when we can get whole stands singing the slower version of GOSBTS, oh and just singing Albion is by far our loudest chant, family were moaning it had suddenly got bit loud and commentators had to raise their voices!

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
Great support and can't remember the last time I stood for an entire game!That bloke being arrested at the end of the game was hilarious.Nice recognition of the support from Gus & the players-think Ankergren liked his round of applause as he went off before kick-off.He actually smiled

Missed that bit what was the doing?. To busy watching the slapper in white giving it large.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Missed that bit what was the doing?. To busy watching the slapper in white giving it large.

Ankergren came out of the right hand tunnel late, so to get to the dugout, he passed right in front of the fans who sang to him.
The 'slapper in white' was part of Marcos Painter's family group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here