Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ok then

From next year...sell all non Northstand tickets for a £10

make season tickets £ 10 x 23 = £230

We will sell out every week!!!!

Brilliant!!!

Which is more or less what Bradford have done and what we should do come Falmer.

I think you will find that Ernest has been following Brighton longer home and away that almost every person on this board so dont patronise him young man

I know, I used to go to reserve games with him in the 70s.

I'm sure he's able to defend his position himself.

PG

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'll be there for the first time this season and will be taking a work colleague who's never been to Withdean before. Would we be attending at full price? Probably not.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
:(

Was planning on getting my tickets on Friday! Will have to go after school tomorrow and hopefully they will have some left.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bringing two friends for their third visit to Withdean, came last time for a fiver, but they just ain't going to cough £23 in future (unless they fall head over heels in love with the Albion), so hope these deals keep coming.

Are we sure about this "close to sellout" thing? When I bought their tickets on Monday afternoon, I could choose seats anywhere in the ground, any block I liked. Hopefully there has been a rush, it would be great to see 8000 there on Friday, and even the possibility of an atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here