Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to the club

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A full house so what, it's like Tescos selling Turkeys for a pound, the club will make a MASSIVE loss and then the potless pillock will have his hand out for some MONEY in the New Year.
I hope Season Ticket holders are going to be REFUNDED :angry::angry::angry:

Ok, let's have a go at the Maths...

Assume the full price crowd was 5,500 and the crowd will be 8,500 tomorrow.

Assume average ticket price is £20 and £9 respectively for the non-STHs.

Assume there are 2,500 STHs.

Assume that every other additional crowd member buys a programme and spends £2 on food/drink/souvenirs.

Revenue is £4,500 higher, never mind the goodwill/atmosphere benefits

PG

:ascarf:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Assume that every other additional crowd member buys a programme and spends £2 on food/drink/souvenirs.

PG

So sell tickets for a tenner to every game then :angry::angry::angry:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

PG

Can you take £2 off as I don't buy programmes etc.

Thank you. :D

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Considering that there will be an awful lot of people having works dos etc I think the club have done very well to shift so many tickets.

Just shows what a reasonable price ticket policy can achieve.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Considering that there will be an awful lot of people having works dos etc I think the club have done very well to shift so many tickets.

Just shows what a reasonable price ticket policy can achieve.

fair enough..sell all tickets for a tenner - refund my the difference in my ST and a £10 and all will be well in the garden!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
the last few are still left in the South Stand... I've chosen two together in the W Stand "Kop" rather than being beyond the goal-line in J Block...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So sell tickets for a tenner to every game then :angry::angry::angry:

Club is only allowed to do this 3 times a season.

Depends really on whether your main concern is your own position or the success of the club. And if it isn't the latter then why are you following Brighton, it's hardly a logic thing?

PG

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
fair enough..sell all tickets for a tenner - refund my the difference in my ST and a £10 and all will be well in the garden!!!

Obviously the club cannot afford to have these same ticket prices for every game. No one would buy a ST in future.

But what it does show is that going to football is price sensitive - and £23/£25 quid at Withdean is simply too expensive.

What the club will have to decide is when we get to Falmer do they want 9 - 12K (a very rough guess) at 'high prices' or 18,000 punters every week - not impossible in a new stadium - however at much lower prices......

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

PG
No it isn't, it can do it as many times as it likes - providing it also reduces the prices for away fans as well. It's allowed to do four 'local promotions' a year where the away fans reduction does not apply; i.e they're paying the full price whilst we get the discount.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Depends really on whether your main concern is your own position or the success of the club. And if it isn't the latter then why are you following Brighton, it's hardly a logic thing?

PG

Ok then

From next year...sell all non Northstand tickets for a £10

make season tickets £ 10 x 23 = £230

We will sell out every week!!!!

Brilliant!!!

I think you will find that Ernest has been following Brighton longer home and away that almost every person on this board so dont patronise him young man

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the last few are still left in the South Stand... I've chosen two together in the W Stand "Kop" rather than being beyond the goal-line in J Block...

Just a little warning: its being used as a 'family stand overflow' so you might want to bring your ear-plugs!! :lol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am glad it looks like being a good gate but don't see why everyone is congratulating the club.

Isn't its job to sell tickets?

I can't imagine too many other clubs having threads kissing up to the club for doing its job properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here