Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done The Club

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I was in the gym this morning in Burgess Hill and noticed that there was a fixture poster up on the wall of the changing room advertising tickets for up coming games and the ticket line number.

This doesnt seem much but it is a step forward by the club in my view, as before they didnt seem to advertise outside of the Brighton area.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
:lolol:

I thought you might train for your "fun run" together....?

How f***ing dare you. It is a 10km test of your manhood and endurance.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Tony remember I am a machine who can run through solid wall. A 10k run to me is like 100m sprint to anyone else.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Tony remember I am a machine who can run through solid wall. A 10k run to me is like 100m sprint to anyone else.

This is true... I have heard tell of your "prowess"...

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Kinky Gerbils said:
I was in the gym this morning in Burgess Hill and noticed that there was a fixture poster up on the wall of the changing room advertising tickets for up coming games and the ticket line number.

This doesnt seem much but it is a step forward by the club in my view, as before they didnt seem to advertise outside of the Brighton area.
We must have found some money at last then. We can at last afford one of those nice A3 printers, probably from the Friday Ad though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have seen a poster at the Triangle....and they are also auditioning for Gullys Girls.

Les, Kinky you interested?

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Kinky Gerbils said:

I saw that as well but last time when they advertised the three home games they were much bigger posters!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:

They didn't have any fixtures posters at ALL until somebody ( :angel: ) suggested it on NSC a month or two back.

Makes you wonder what the commercial department find to do all day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The ones that they used to display at the stations were about the same size as The Argus Bill boards outside shops and the ones on the platforms about 4 times as big.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have seen a poster at the Triangle....and they are also auditioning for Gullys Girls.

Les, Kinky you interested?

After pulling off some of the freshest and most happening moves ever seen in South Yorkshire on Saturday night I reckon I have a chance.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
After pulling off some of the freshest and most happening moves ever seen in South Yorkshire on Saturday night I reckon I have a chance.

Amen to that brother. I hope you have a nice short skirt you can wear, I know I have.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i finally got some sent to me today from the club,so now lancing will know about up and coming games and cheap tickets for schools etc,also put on notice board to 3 schools in area:clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Amen to that brother. I hope you have a nice short skirt you can wear, I know I have.

Hot pants for me Tone. I am the bomb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here