Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done The Club

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I have seen a poster at the Triangle....and they are also auditioning for Gullys Girls.

Les, Kinky you interested?

I work with one of the gullys girls, ill bribe her with sweets and we willk be a SHOE IN i tell you

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Re: Re: Well Done The Club

Tom Hark said:
They didn't have any fixtures posters at ALL until somebody ( :angel: ) suggested it on NSC a month or two back.

Makes you wonder what the commercial department find to do all day.

Not wishing to question your saintly status, but in my experience trying to buy poster sites on a railway station is akin to getting a straight answer out of LDC - next to bl00dy impossible. My guess is that the club has been working on this for some time. I could be wrong though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Well Done The Club

Jim in the West said:
Not wishing to question your saintly status, but in my experience trying to buy poster sites on a railway station is akin to getting a straight answer out of LDC - next to bl00dy impossible. My guess is that the club has been working on this for some time. I could be wrong though.

I never said anything at all ever about poster sites on a railway station. I just suggested the club could bring out retro-style posters advertising forthcoming matches at a cost of about thruppence apiece and paste them up around town. :angel:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wrote to the club around the time of the West Ham game suggesting a poster campaign or flyers inserted in the Friday AD etc..

Seems a number of people also had the same idea.

It's a very simple idea and I too remember the retro style posters.

Millwall did something similiar in London, in tube stations as it happens, which I pointed out to the club.

I'll be contacting the club tomorrow to get some posters sent to a newsagent I know in the other end of Sussex.

Time to market the club as "your local Sussex League Club.." I think.

I wasn't brought up anywhere near Brighton, still struggle finding my way round the place - but it's the only club I would ever support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here