Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pretty sure a journalist made it up as it's all over the media pages i.e. Eurosport.

I said it before, if our display was naff, why don't you try and top it?

All talk I presume?

Oh please, dont give a few of them ideas, the last thing we need is a display. What next, drums and goal music! You palace fans enjoy supporting your club as you like but really, displays, drums and ultras I really hope never come to Brighton! As for your support, well I'm old schol, I cant think a support that doubles because they play premier league football is great support, its just not. Sorry.

Wise words.

Sorry Churley, but I'll pass, thanks. I go to the game to watch the football, meet mates and have the odd beer. I'll leave the card displays and badly-drawn cocks to you lot.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Oh please, dont give a few of them ideas, the last thing we need is a display. What next, drums and goal music! You palace fans enjoy supporting your club as you like but really, displays, drums and ultras I really hope never come to Brighton! As for your support, well I'm old schol, I cant think a support that doubles because they play premier league football is great support, its just not. Sorry.

Quite ironic really when you consider the pathetic clappers your mob used in the play-offs against us last season.

Quite ironic really when you consider the pathetic clappers your mob used in the play-offs against us last season.

Which Palace have used in the past.

And the clackers, as naff as they were, were organised by the club and not the fans.

So I think you have to look at yourselves as fans.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Which Palace have used in the past.

And the clackers, as naff as they were, were organised by the club and not the fans.

So I think you have to look at yourselves as fans.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2001 and we've never used clappers or "clackers" at Selhurst I can assure you.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

The irony is you lot reinventing yourselves as die hard supporters now you've reached he premier league and have managed to get beyond 15k gates. You're a joke.

One thing that I do have some jealousy over though is that you are allowed to be fans rather than treated like spectators at the theatre, which is what I feel our club is being steered toward. I like the cut and thrust of a football match and we're being taken away from that in preparation for the premiership. You lot and Portsmouth buck the trend in that you are a throw back to the concrete lavs , poisonous food and crumbling old terraces with seats loosely bolted together. I miss aspects of that and wish our club didn't pander to the modern age of football quite so much. Not enough to spend any time with your lot of Chavy JCLs though!

Feb 14, 2010
Isnt this just a difference of opinion? Palace think drums, goal music, displays and teenage ultras make them the greatest supporters in the land and it matters not that they didnt turn up in the championship as their gates have doubled since they went up. We think 29000 turning up at Brighton for lower league football is of more substance and a great support. Each to their own and lets agree to differ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
That is f'n hilarious. CPFC need to take some lessons from the Danes. I was at FCK v Brøndby on Sunday - where FCK's tifo (as they call it) was firing a canon at and burning down Brøndby Stadium... All a bit gay, but not as gay as those 2 big cocks.

Brilliant,that's the way to do it,sounds,effects,changing the picture...bet that cost a bit....well done on a great display. Look and learn my Palace friends...won't be long before you 'acquire it' like you did with the Eagle,Barca shirts,St Pauli song...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah, so you would have us believe that CMS (our record transfer fee paid, by a massive margin) was signed on lower wages than Murray would have accepted?

Thanks for clarifying that.

This goes round and round. It was confirmed in public that the club had two separate pots for wages and transfer fees. It wasn't until the following year that Gus persuaded the club to combine the two pots so that he could be more flexible.
It was also confirmed by CMS that he came to us on lower wages than Leicester were offering as he liked the stadium and also because he wanted to do a part time university degree and the facilities were close by.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Brilliant,that's the way to do it,sounds,effects,changing the picture...bet that cost a bit....well done on a great display. Look and learn my Palace friends...won't be long before you 'acquire it' like you did with the Eagle,Barca shirts,St Pauli song...

Your were originally nicknamed "the dolphins" right?

Pot kettle etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here