Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well the 'display' seems to be popular on the BBS.

Can't see why. Either they have no taste, or don't want to be seen criticising the 'ultras'.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the 'display' seems to be popular on the BBS.

Can't see why. Either they have no taste, or don't want to be seen criticising the 'ultras'.

Surely some of them must be seeing the funny side, or at the very least the unwitting phallic imagery that the spanners have created here?? They can't be that far up their own backsides.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], did that guy go #FullKit, or have all those generous Albion fans who donated to the cause been cruelly scammed?

Murray's chested layoff to Gayle was a smart move. He is proving his quality that Poyet failed to grasp miserably.

Thanks Gus

We all know you hate Gus, and that's your right, but even in a moment of lucid fairness you must concede that Gus doesn't provide the extra money to keep a player who wants a better deal, that's the job of the money men at the club

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We all know you hate Gus, and that's your right, but even in a moment of lucid fairness you must concede that Gus doesn't provide the extra money to keep a player who wants a better deal, that's the job of the money men at the club

To which the question was put to Gus by the money men is he worth the extra £x a week and Gus said "no".

But anyway all managers make mistakes. TLO will confirm this but we were actually gonna swap Hoskins for Murray. Then Hoskins got injured in pre season. So Gus must have rated him after all!

This was after our first season in the champ BEFORE Murray scored the gazillion goals. Remember his first season he got about 8.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yeah your right , the displays in the past have been good but last nights one was poor . Give credit to the lads for organising it but it was abit of a cock up :)

Yeah, it's a complete waste of all that effort if you ask me. TBH the one they did when we played you, was it 2 years back, was pretty shitty too. It's almost as if literally none of the people involved in doing it have any idea how to make all that hard work, look good.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I don't hate Gus by the way and I have never said that I do, a sideshow yes but never hate.

Like Tony Meolas Loan Spell has said “the question was put to Gus by the money men is he worth the extra £x a week and Gus said "no".”

To elaborate on that we offered him it was £7.5k a week, Pakace offered around £12k. Murray said he would stay here for £9k but Gus said let him go.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Surely some of them must be seeing the funny side, or at the very least the unwitting phallic imagery that the spanners have created here?? They can't be that far up their own backsides.

I have to confess, having seen pictures of the display, any thoughts of phallic imagery hadn't crossed my mind until I saw it mentioned in the Brighton message board, NSC.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have to confess, having seen pictures of the display, any thoughts of phallic imagery hadn't crossed my mind until I saw it mentioned in the Brighton message board, NSC.

Wait just one second...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ah! Here we go :wave:

6e3y8apu.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just when I thought that the shitness of the DISPLAY couldn't be topped, I've been on twitter, and see that Palace fans are conducting an enormous self congratulatory circle-jerk, with the hashtag #Crystanbul

Yes. CRYSTANBUL. You read it right. Welcome to HELL*

*with fried chicken shops.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This was after our first season in the champ BEFORE Murray scored the gazillion goals. Remember his first season he got about 8.

Anyone with a brain knew BEFORE Murray's first Champ season that he was a fantastic player.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Ah, so you would have us believe that CMS (our record transfer fee paid, by a massive margin) was signed on lower wages than Murray would have accepted?

Thanks for clarifying that.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Just when I thought that the shitness of the DISPLAY couldn't be topped, I've been on twitter, and see that Palace fans are conducting an enormous self congratulatory circle-jerk, with the hashtag #Crystanbul

Yes. CRYSTANBUL. You read it right. Welcome to HELL*

*with fried chicken shops.

Pretty sure a journalist made it up as it's all over the media pages i.e. Eurosport.

I said it before, if our display was naff, why don't you try and top it?

All talk I presume?

Feb 14, 2010
Pretty sure a journalist made it up as it's all over the media pages i.e. Eurosport.

All talk I presume?

Oh please, dont give a few of them ideas, the last thing we need is a display. What next, drums and goal music! You palace fans enjoy supporting your club as you like but really, displays, drums and ultras I really hope never come to Brighton! As for your support, well I'm old schol, I cant think a support that doubles because they play premier league football is great support, its just not. Sorry.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

All talk I presume?

Why would we want to a display? What is this a school fete? You can do your muggy displays as much as you like, what next Morris dancing? The singing's good to be fair but the rest of it is some sort of sad southern european rip off. What next, all coming dressed in Black shirts? oh you already have...

You may get a few nice words from Sky but you the rest of football is laughing at you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here