Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done NSC

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Hadn't been - will definitely avoid it now. Let me guess - Gus has taken us as far as he can? :lolol: that's my favourite one.

That's in the top three followed by "Barnes isn't good enough at this level" and "CMS isn't suited to our play-get rid!"

Over reacting bunch of drama queens, if somebody told me 5 years ago that we would be just outside the playoffs having just drawn away at Birmingham City and for everyone to be disappointed about it I would of personally driven you to the psychiatric hospital! People expect instant success after how far we have come over the last two years! Personally I am over the moon at how good we are now! We will only get better! :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are just unlucky today. Can't see much to moan about. All looks very positive, especially if we can get a new central defender in this month.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not meaning to put a downer on this thread but the Argus comments from Gus that Kuz hadn't had to make many saves and that he (Gus) didn't see the equaliser coming seem to be a bit of denial from our leader. I saw the equaliser coming and I wasn't even at the game :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not meaning to put a downer on this thread but the Argus comments from Gus that Kuz hadn't had to make many saves and that he (Gus) didn't see the equaliser coming. I did and I wasn't even at the game :lol:

No you didn't see it coming, you had the usual pessimism that many of us feel with 10 mins to go. If you saw it coming you'd have chucked a pony on it and made a few quid.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'm still living the dream, enjoying the ride, I'm aboard the Gus Bus and I'm heading to the promise land, whether that be this year or next, frustrated today, but boys we have Arsenal at the Amex next Saturday in front of 28000 people, what the f*** is their to moan about

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No you didn't see it coming, you had the usual pessimism that many of us feel with 10 mins to go. If you saw it coming you'd have chucked a pony on it and made a few quid.

Told my wife when 4 mins of added time was announced that I'd likely be swearing loudly shortly though!!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I'm still living the dream, enjoying the ride, I'm aboard the Gus Bus and I'm heading to the promise land, whether that be this year or next, frustrated today, but boys we have Arsenal at the Amex next Saturday in front of 28000 people, what the f*** is their to moan about

Exactly what I think! Never been a better time to support the Albion! :)

Stumpy Tim

The reason it hasn't gone mental here is because it was the PIG that made the mistake. He's been superb all season and (unless you're a mong) you just accept that these things happen with any keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here