Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done NSC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Early in the evening yet, but well done for not massively overreacting to the 2 points dropped. Still 10 points from 12 and Ulloa coming in, with Vicente back. Exciting times.
It's tough to spit your dummy out at Koosh.

It's a shame though, I'd like us away from the half a dozen teams in the 30's, and joining the 40 somethings.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Another two points dropped today but look at the teams we have drawn with and should have beaten ..Leeds,Bolton,Wolves & Birmingham. They are hardly shoddy in respect of stature and it just goes to show what a great squad we have and things WILL click into place.

Hugely optimistic for the rest of the season despite this slight set back and if we don't get in the play offs this time next season is going to be a cracker!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I genuinely think we will get to the play-offs!

My ultimate dream would to play Palace in the play off final and for Ashley Barnes to score a 90th minute winner!! To be able to rub it in the scums face and to silence the Barnes haters in one go whilst being promoted to the PL would be better than a BJ from Cheryl Cole!!

Dec 29, 2011
The reason it hasn't gone mental here is because it was the PIG that made the mistake. He's been superb all season and (unless you're a mong) you just accept that these things happen with any keeper.

I hate to say it but I don't think Kuszczak is a Championship standard goalkeeper.

He's Premier League standard :jester:

Dec 29, 2011
I genuinely think we will get to the play-offs!

My ultimate dream would to play Palace in the play off final and for Ashley Barnes to score a 90th minute winner!! To be able to rub it in the scums face and to silence the Barnes haters in one go whilst being promoted to the PL would be better than a BJ from Cheryl Cole!!

What about a BJ from Frankie Stanford? Maybe we can ask Bridge after it happens.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My ultimate dream would to play Palace in the play off final and for Ashley Barnes to score a 90th minute winner!!

No, no it wouldn't, we'd all be having coronaries!

To be able to rub it in the scums face and to silence the Barnes haters in one go whilst being promoted to the PL would be better than a BJ from Cheryl Cole!!

Hmmm jury's out on that one, BJ from Chezza or promotion, I'm feeling a little selfish here.

Dec 29, 2011
You means Frankie Sandford? Well I wouldn't want to upset Bridgey, if I had to miss out on the BJ from Frankie for him to sign a permanent deal i would!

Well obviously I meant that. How many celebrities do you know called Frankie Stanford that have a boyfriend that goes by the name of Bridge. Stop being pedantic. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here