Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done NSC

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Early in the evening yet, but well done for not massively overreacting to the 2 points dropped. Still 10 points from 12 and Ulloa coming in, with Vicente back. Exciting times.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Early in the evening yet, but well done for not massively overreacting to the 2 points dropped. Still 10 points from 12 and Ulloa coming in, with Vicente back. Exciting times.

How very dare you!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Any reactions are simply frustration rather than anything else which is understandable, these things happen in a season, it just seems to be happening rather a lot which is a bitter pill to swallow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Any reactions are simply frustration rather than anything else which is understandable, these things happen in a season, it just seems to be happening rather a lot which is a bitter pill to swallow.

I don't disagree, it is bitter to LOSE two points, however, and maybe I'm just getting old, but take a few deep breaths before spewing the shite that comes out of the gob and onto the keyboard (not aimed at you by the way)... I was as frustrated as everyone else but a few deep breaths and puffs on the e-cig and some Baileys in the coffee, and it doesn't all look quite so bad.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Happy with a point , gutted we conceded but brum still have a decent team and we are still under construction, think next season will be our time

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have you read much of the official match thread? :lolol:

Hadn't been - will definitely avoid it now. Let me guess - Gus has taken us as far as he can? :lolol: that's my favourite one.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Anyone who complains about a point away from home against a team who, by rights should be in the top 10 with that massive squad is a cock.

They shouldn't by rights be in the top 10 as they are crap.

We failed to beat a crap team by conceding yet again the last minute, natural to feel aggrieved.

Things are positive on the whole at the moment though.

Unless we lose to Blackburn who are also crap.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Anyone who complains about a point away from home against a team who, by rights should be in the top 10 with that massive squad is a cock.

It's more the circumstances under how we threw 2 points away and we didn't take our chances.

After initial frustration, realism will set in - which is normal

Doesn't make you a cock at all, in places we were great, in places we were awful.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I know, pathetic isn't it. But tbf, a lot of the anger on the match thread was due to (understandable) annoyance and disappointment at the late goal. But as we know, there are some unveleivably deluded morons on ere who will jump at the chance to criticise anything about the club. They are not fans. The fact is, we are I'm a very decent position at the moment. Onwards and upwards!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Usually there would be 1-2 threads on Poyet by now, maybe one about Kusz saying get rid, and perhaps one about how it was cos we got loads of yellows or some other bollocks.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I am very calm, although was a little upset in the 93rd minute, as I had £5:00 on a win, £2.00 on a 2-1 win, £2.00 on Lopez scoring the last goal in the game, glass still had full tough.....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hadn't been - will definitely avoid it now. Let me guess - Gus has taken us as far as he can? :lolol: that's my favourite one.

He hasn't, but I'm sure that line would stir the pot in there a little bit! Although certain people are good at doing that when being reasonably serious. Frustration is one thing, suggesting that not beating Birmingham today means we can't make the play-offs is another entirely...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Before the game I had it as a loss ... as someone said on the game thread I hate the last 10-15 mins when we're 1 up but there you go ... I'd have taken a point at 3.00.

Blackburn still misfiring so optimistic for Tuesday

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I won't be devastated if we finished 7th or 8th this year, as long as we keep improving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here