Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done MICKY.....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
for coming out and APOLOGISING to the fans for the shambles that was saturday

either i have a very poor memory, but i dont remember wilkins ever doing that....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
for coming out and APOLOGISING to the fans for the shambles that was saturday

either i have a very poor memory, but i dont remember wilkins ever doing that....

I don't remember Micky ever giving a SPEECH to the travelling fans either though...

But I agree, fair play to Micky. He should have sent every single player over to us one by one and made them apologise, citing specific incidents of failure during the game.

If he had done that though El-Abd would still be reciting his list...

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I don't remember Micky ever giving a SPEECH to the travelling fans either though...

But I agree, fair play to Micky. He should have sent every single player over to us one by one and made them apologise, citing specific incidents of failure during the game.

If he had done that though El-Abd would still be reciting his list...

Wilkins hardly did a speech, just said a few words. But your right, El Abd would be there for years reading out his list, PRICK

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Done for the brownie points with the fans who weren't too happy at the game?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
If I'm honest, up until yesterday I was annoyed with the way that Micky has described performances. I think, if anything, he has been far too generous when we have been shite.

Yesterday was more like it from him. At least it might make the players think before they pull on the shirt on Tuesday.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im NOT an Adams fan. But if he did do that then credit to him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ile wait until i hear the words (and im really emotional after that display )speech. After the who could forget 1-1 draw up at Oldham b4 i compare MA with DW

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
In September 2003, after a supine performance by Albion at Layer Road, Danny Cullip came over to the Albion fans and, for some reason, fixed his gaze on me and waited for me to applaud. When I didn't react, he urged me to applaud. When still I did not react, he made a gesture of disgust at me.

My love for the Albion is permanent and unconditional. That gives me the right not to applaud the team when I feel that they don't deserve any plaudits. Not to applaud is better than booing, as some Albion fans booed Wayne Henderson after his mistake at Bournemouth on New Year's Day last year, but the team deserved to be booed off the park after the gutless display at Carlisle on Saturday.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think it's taken too long for Micky to say stuff like this. When he are abject at home to a bottom of the table team, and limp away with a 0-0 I don't want to hear him pointing to the positive of a clean sheet, and nor do I want him to be talking about the whether conditions causing a problem.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
to be honest mickey's words don't mix with me he has to except as much of the blame for that shambles as everyone else

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
big wow Mickey, have one of these
bluepeter_badge.jpg

now sort the football out please

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will be MORE than happy if he applogises again on tuesday for another adbject performance, despite investing even more time, effort and money into getting to an utter shithole on a tuesday night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here