Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done for beating West Ham!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Nice result. Makes a change for you to come down to the Thames Riviera that is the East End and get a result eh????

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks Twattie, how did your lot get on? Is the lower-league answer to Bobby Zamora still banging in the goals?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
The mud has been thrown at Zamora and its stuck. Hes poo. Steele is stainless and you mugs wished you had him.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
WATFORD O said:
The mud has been thrown at Zamora and its stuck. Hes poo. Steele is stainless and you mugs wished you had him.
He is indeed a great player for a lower league outfit like yours - as was Jeff Minton. When you're up with the big boys though and beating the likes of West Ham, Leeds, Leicester and Forest you need better players.

Seriously how DID you get on? I didn't trawl through all the Round 1 results so I don't know.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Orient got through and face the mighty Latics at Boundry Park in round 2. David Lee gets another chance to shine in the FA cup having looked thoroughly ordinary on live TV on sunday. Best moment was a complete miskick in front of goal in the 2nd half.
Should be a game that Orient will think they can get something out of, esp the way Oldham are playing at the moment.
Anyway...who really cares...bring on the big boys in round 3, Utd away for the Albion.

Watfor Doh,

Why didn't you congratulate us yesterday?

Was it that you were in court trying to stop your "empire" from going into administration?

Or did you have to do two paper rounds?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Mike C Gull said:
Watfor Doh,

Why didn't you congratulate us yesterday?

Was it that you were in court trying to stop your "empire" from going into administration?

Or did you have to do two paper rounds?
Like it.:clap2:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
WATFORD O said:
Nice result. Makes a change for you to come down to the Thames Riviera that is the East End and get a result eh????

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it 2-0 to the Albion the last time we were there?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Well done for beating West Ham!

Seagull73 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it 2-0 to the Albion the last time we were there?
it was
01008-24.jpg
, but thanks watford anyway

how did you lot get on?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
i tried to sing "just a small town in Leyton" on saturday but no-one could hear.I thought it was the worst insult possible at the time.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Brixtaan said:
i tried to sing "just a small town in Leyton" on saturday but no-one could hear.I thought it was the worst insult possible at the time.

i heard that chant go round for about 45 seconds :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Re: Re: Well done for beating West Ham!

Seagull73 said:

was indeed. quality zamora and brooker link up for the first, then zamora shot outside the area for the second, i sat a seat away from des lynam at that game :cool:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brixtaan said:

Our area sang 'Are you Orient in disguise'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here