Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
www.footballgroundguide.co.uk

What Do The Orient Fans Sing?

Orient till I die, I'm Orient till I die,
I know I am, I'm sure I am,
I'm orient till I die!

Stand up if you hate Brighton..... LOL

Ohh ori ori, ori ori ori ori, Ori-ent!

East London, la la la, East London la la la.....

Chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim chereu,
we hate those ******* in claret and blue!

Orient, Orient, Orient, Orient....

We're red, we're white, We're ******* dynamite!
Orient!...Orient!...

Oh East London Thanks to Adam Goodger, Stephen Heppolette, Dean Herbert & Greg Nash for providing the song information.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
WATFORD O said:
Nice result. Makes a change for you to come down to the Thames Riviera that is the East End and get a result eh????

I'll have you know that the Thames Riviera is most definitely at this end in Reading rather than the estuary end.

pic11.jpg

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I believe Lee Steele was playing when we turned you over on our last visit. That was when he was still playing for a big club.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Re: Re: Well done for beating West Ham!

Wilts said:
I'll have you know that the Thames Riviera is most definitely at this end in Reading rather than the estuary end.

pic11.jpg

Yes the 1960s office blocks, train line and dual carriageway in your photo definately give Reading that Riviera feeling dont they ?:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Re: Re: Re: Well done for beating West Ham!

Smart Mart said:
Yes the 1960s office blocks, train line and dual carriageway in your photo definately give Reading that Riviera feeling dont they ?:lolol:

Well its the only picture of the Thames I found! The riviera feeling comes from the history of the place and the Thamesian heritage (honest). Not that Brightonians would know anything about history what with all the nouveau modern rubbish they put in your town of course to replace anything historical ;)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Re: Re: Re: Re: Well done for beating West Ham!

Wilts said:
Well its the only picture of the Thames I found! The riviera feeling comes from the history of the place and the Thamesian heritage (honest). Not that Brightonians would know anything about history what with all the nouveau modern rubbish they put in your town of course to replace anything historical ;)

What like the pavillion?!?!?!

Lammy said:
Chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim chereu,
we hate those ******* in claret and blue!
One of my best memories of the Priestfield period was the day we were playing Orient and the trains weren't running between Rochester and Gillingham.

Everyone piled on to rail replacement buses for the last part of the journey, including a young lad, aged about seven, and his dad, who had obviously travelled down from East London.

After a few helpings of GOSBTS from most of the passengers on the bus, there was a moment of silence - broken by the squeaky voice of the seven year old who started singing "chim chimeny ...".

Laughter and cheers all round.

That wasn't you, Watford O, I suppose?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here