Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Can you hear the Palace sing......

The TV gantry is directly above the away fans, the away fans in televised matches at Selhurst therefore always sound loud.
Its something the owners really should address but heigh ho.

Cardiff were very very quiet last night, i honestly think I heard them twice including the non goal, I was extremely disappointed by the lack of atmosphere they generated.

In the real world we were actually very loud at home for once.

see you soon

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I'm a Brighton fan.

Congrats on your success by the way mate. Getting out of Croydon was the best thing you ever did...

never lived in croydon sunbeam......and yeah I had worked out you are a Weed.......never mind they may come.up with acure for that one day.....maybe after you get relegated again

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
What a hilarious read this thread is, so much bitterness! You really are a bunch of deluded and jealous muppets. Face it, you have nothing on us when it comes to on the pitch activities this season; we're above you in the league, won at Old Trafford, are one game away from a major trophy final at Wembley and my personal favourite, out-classed you 3-1 in your wonky shithole. (Even if you somehow beat us at Selhurst in 3 weeks it won't erase the memory of 27/09/11.) Then we add to this the amazing talents we have like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Ambrose and Speroni, players with quality that you can only dream of. Oh, and don't forget that we nicked for free your top scorer who is the best target man I've seen in years (you'd all love him back admit it. FFS MURRAY!)

So to counter the above, you all desperately focus on how your attendences are superior than ours. But deep down you know that 2/3rds of your 'fans' are a bunch of plastics and JCL's who actually know f*** all about your team and support a top 6 Prem club. Last year you were getting 6500 so how the hell can you gloat about attendences, it truely is UNBELIEVABLE. Your attendances will be down in a year or 2, once the novelty of the new stadium and the championship wears off. FACT

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What a hilarious read this thread is, so much bitterness! You really are a bunch of deluded and jealous muppets. Face it, you have nothing on us when it comes to on the pitch activities this season; we're above you in the league, won at Old Trafford, are one game away from a major trophy final at Wembley and my personal favourite, out-classed you 3-1 in your wonky shithole. (Even if you sonehow beat us at Selhurst in 3 weeks it won't erase the night of 27/09/11.) Then we add to this the amazing talents we have like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Ambrose and Speroni, players with quality that you can only dream of. Oh, and don't forget that we nicked for free your top scorer who is the best target man I've seen in years (you'd all love him back admit it. FFS MURRAY!)

So to counter the above, you all desperately focus on how your attendences are superior than ours. But deep down you know that 2/3rds of your 'fans' are a bunch of plastics and JCL's who actually know f*** all about your team and support a top 6 Prem club. Last year you were getting 6500 so how the hell can you gloat about attendences, it truely is UNBELIEVABLE. Your attendances will be down in a year or 2, once the novelty of the new stadium and the championship wears off. FACT

What will you be calling the extra thousands of fans who may possibly turn up (unlikely i know) to your new ground (unlikely i know) if it gets built? Jcl's and plastics?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
What a hilarious read this thread is, so much bitterness! You really are a bunch of deluded and jealous muppets. Face it, you have nothing on us when it comes to on the pitch activities this season; we're above you in the league, won at Old Trafford, are one game away from a major trophy final at Wembley and my personal favourite, out-classed you 3-1 in your wonky shithole. (Even if you somehow beat us at Selhurst in 3 weeks it won't erase the memory of 27/09/11.) Then we add to this the amazing talents we have like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Ambrose and Speroni, players with quality that you can only dream of. Oh, and don't forget that we nicked for free your top scorer who is the best target man I've seen in years (you'd all love him back admit it. FFS MURRAY!)

How is the caravan? Not sure how croydon cope's when you leave.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

You see you like to concentrate on individual results whereas I would prefer to look at the MUCH bigger picture...

We are a club on the up... You are very much on the decline.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Or the ones who turned up for the match yesterday? Groupon fans? Where are they in the league games?

Exactly and they have the nerve as above to say we are jealous of them. We have been in the wilderness for 14+ years and now we are on the up and they dont' like it. I love it, think it is funny.

To suggest they are on the verge is of winning the cup is also hilarious.

12k average home attendance yet last night they get a full house for their "glamour" tie and they call us JCL. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here