Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Well, it looks like you've answered your own question then. But forget the past, the present and future is what counts. If it's not our larger fanbase or richer fans, how would you explain 17000 to watch Gillingham in the Carling Cup first round?

They are Plastic Non Atmospheric Neural fans, who coincidently stream out the woodwork in there thousands the very season your precious Falmer is Built, Most of them deludedly assuming that your also on the up, Oh how wrong they are. they will find out in the coming years what your club is all about, the Lower Leagues.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
They are Plastic Non Atmospheric Neural fans, who coincidently stream out the woodwork in there thousands the very season your precious Falmer is Built, Most of them deludedly assuming that your also on the up, Oh how wrong they are. they will find out in the coming years what your club is all about, the Lower Leagues.

Plastic, buying a ticket to watch the mighty Gills in the first round of a minor cup competition. And you call us deluded? Good night.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Plastic, buying a ticket to watch the mighty Gills in the first round of a minor cup competition. And you call us deluded? Good night.

Last Season at home to Woking in the FA cup you got a Measly 5,000. This season at home to Wrexham you get 18,500? No Your Right 13,000 hardcore fans appear from thin air over the space of 12 Months, or what could attracted them is Stadium youve Been craving over for the past 14 odd years, in which makes you Deluded Weeds think that your club is now seem Higher in "stature" :lol::lol::lol::lol: Its Quite Hilarious when you think about it, Good Evening Sir.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Last Season at home to Woking in the FA cup you got a Measly 5,000. This season at home to Wrexham you get 18,500? No Your Right 13,000 hardcore fans appear from thin air over the space of 12 Months, or what could attracted them is Stadium youve Been craving over for the past 14 odd years, in which makes you Deluded Weeds think that your club is now seem Higher in "stature" :lol::lol::lol::lol: Its Quite Hilarious when you think about it, Good Evening Sir.

Which is about the same as you managed this season against Premiership Wigan if my memory serves me correctly. I can't be bothered to check. And that's despite the cut price tickets, freebie give-aways and your chairmen begging you to attend. Just give up now, it's boring.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Cardiiiifffffffffffff
The football teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Scores the goals that win the football match
Their best player wears blue and he stops the goals from going innnn
Their goalllll
Oooohhh Cardiffffff
We're from Waleeeesssssssss
Yes seriouslyyyy

I think that's how the chant goes. I'll be singing it regardless for 90 minutes.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Come on Cardiff :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I really could not give a shit about Palace. But I cant help thinking that if they actually get to Wembley, then the players will have one eye on the final and take their eye off the ball in the league and that is good with next Tuesday in mind for us. In a warped way I actually want them to win tonight, then get royally f***ed in the final at Wembley.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Half of Brighton will be glued to BBC 2 tonight, and it won't be to watch Jeremy Paxman.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
I really could not give a shit about Palace. But I cant help thinking that if they actually get to Wembley, then the players will have one eye on the final and take their eye off the ball in the league and that is good with next Tuesday in mind for us. In a warped way I actually want them to win tonight, then get royally f***ed in the final at Wembley.

A few injuries and bookings wouldn't go amiss either.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
In nearly 9 years of registering here, that was your 47th post. Were the other 46 of similar insightful quality?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here