Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
I tried to watch the game dispassionately but found myself leaping to my feet and punching the air when Cardiff scored and dropping to my knees and thumping the carpet when they kept missing those chances. I never realised that I disliked Palace so much until I found myself running around my back garden shouting YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !! at about 10.35 pm.

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT - THANKS PALACE. - although my slippers are now muddy !

Haha, same here. Expect I ran into the kitchen punching the air when that pen missed :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lol, it was an absolute corker! Will have to rewatch them later.
The thing is mister ,seagull 08, we dont dissapear like a:wanker: after a defeat , we front it out . The better side won and i've no complaints . Take a look at yourself fella because i've took a good mental note tonight , speak soon ???

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It probably wouldn't feel so bad, if your loudmouth of a manager hadn't said Cardiff always bottled it. I used to think he was an ok bloke. Perhaps he could meet up with Nadkins and they could lick the egg off of each others faces.

Jan 12, 2012
The thing is mister ,seagull 08, we dont dissapear like a:wanker: after a defeat , we front it out . The better side won and i've no complaints . Take a look at yourself fella because i've took a good mental note tonight , speak soon ???

Oh, philsussex is seagull 08 is he :D
The vanishing man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It probably wouldn't feel so bad, if your loudmouth of a manager hadn't said Cardiff always bottled it. I used to think he was an ok bloke. Perhaps he could meet up with Nadkins and they could lick the egg off of each others faces.
Really ? read it again ! nice bit of anti palace propaganda :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There's a mental image I could've done without.

Feb 14, 2010

that's right mate, that's because palace dont turn up in the first place.. 11000 down selhurst.. well until a club like Brighton or Leeds turn up and so a few more turn up for a mini cup final. Come back when you have won a major trophy like us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
that's right mate, that's because palace dont turn up in the first place.. 11000 down selhurst.. well until a club like Brighton or Leeds turn up and so a few more turn up for a mini cup final. Come back when you have won a major trophy like us.
:) Dont worry pal , we will turn up next tuesday . Major trophy ? ok ! In a funny sort of way im glad i've visited tonight , very glad !

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
This from the Cardiff forum.........

Oi Palace, when you pass the Wembley Signs on the M4

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Say a little prayer for us and wish us good luck in the final, will ya?

Now I know you're from London and you'd like to see your club play at Wembley but you have to try a bit harder to score goals in the opposition's net.

Not ya bloody own!!!

Look lads one shot on goal and that was a penalty!

YOU'VE NOTHOING TO BE PROUD OF.....YOU WERE SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

PS BIG THANKS TO SCRUFFY DOUGIE FOR HIS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH.....WHAT A WANKER :lol:
If you've been offended or affected by any of my posts then goto http://www.istilldontgiveafuck.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here