Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done brighton

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
kompany is a very decent player both at centre half and in a holding midfield role... jake swapped shirts with him after game aswell...

will be interesting to see who he does play wen he has fully fit team

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought City would dominate possession and we would have to ride our luck and steal a win.I would say it was an even game.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Well done guys :clap::clap::clap: as am sure your aware that was mostly our reserve team last night but you guys played your socks off :bowdown: and i hope you go on from here and have a good cup run and do well this year

As for city i will start witrh Jo...i guess he couldnt be bothered last night as thats the worse ive ever seen him play, dunne has played bad all season and i think come jan he will find himself in the reserve team if he carrys on playing bad it just goes to show how much we missed richards last night he wasnt there to pull dunne out the crap, moving onto ball hes always been crap and will be first to feel the axe, i think sturridge and evans will be going out on loan soon when benjani,vassell and bojinov are fit again and young kasper missed hes chance to shine i guess harts place in goal is safe after hes display last night

Your reserve team? What bollocks. Since when were Stephen Ireland, Ben Haim, Kompany, Jo, Dunne, Elano, Gelson Fernandes and Michael Johnson reserve teamers? Get over yourself.

Robinho10

Sep 25, 2008
Your reserve team? What bollocks. Since when were Stephen Ireland, Ben Haim, Kompany, Jo, Dunne, Elano, Gelson Fernandes and Michael Johnson reserve teamers? Get over yourself.

You should read all of this before commenting as ive already gone over this point :thumbsup:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Are you sticking around mate? Have you jumped ship from a city board as well? :D

Dont worry about it, weve managed to get a Walsall fan hooked on here after Saturday. You lot have been nothing but lovely. :kiss:

If you dont stay, its been a pleasure having you (excuse the gay pun, we are not all like that) and all the best for the future. :thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Walsall was the first home game I've missed this season. I still can't believe that a team that can pass as well as we did last night could not get even one goal against Walsall. It must be Jekyll and Hyde. I guess that's football for you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just recovered from the shock of seeing the Albion passing the ball accurately.:drink:

Just recovered from the shock of Thompson playing an attacking role and making forward passes :p

Robinho10

Sep 25, 2008
Dont worry about it, weve managed to get a Walsall fan hooked on here after Saturday. You lot have been nothing but lovely. :kiss:

If you dont stay, its been a pleasure having you (excuse the gay pun, we are not all like that) and all the best for the future. :thumbsup:

Thanks and all the best to your club if you play like you did last night you should go up :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here