Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done brighton

Robinho10

Sep 25, 2008
Well done guys :clap::clap::clap: as am sure your aware that was mostly our reserve team last night but you guys played your socks off :bowdown: and i hope you go on from here and have a good cup run and do well this year

As for city i will start witrh Jo...i guess he couldnt be bothered last night as thats the worse ive ever seen him play, dunne has played bad all season and i think come jan he will find himself in the reserve team if he carrys on playing bad it just goes to show how much we missed richards last night he wasnt there to pull dunne out the crap, moving onto ball hes always been crap and will be first to feel the axe, i think sturridge and evans will be going out on loan soon when benjani,vassell and bojinov are fit again and young kasper missed hes chance to shine i guess harts place in goal is safe after hes display last night

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Well done guys :clap::clap::clap: as am sure your aware that was mostly our reserve team last night but you guys played your socks off :bowdown: and i hope you go on from here and have a good cup run and do well this year

As for city i will start witrh Jo...i guess he couldnt be bothered last night as thats the worse ive ever seen him play, dunne has played bad all season and i think come jan he will find himself in the reserve team if he carrys on playing bad it just goes to show how much we missed richards last night he wasnt there to pull dunne out the crap, moving onto ball hes always been crap and will be first to feel the axe, i think sturridge and evans will be going out on loan soon when benjani,vassell and bojinov are fit again and young kasper missed hes chance to shine i guess harts place in goal is safe after hes display last night
I have posted a well done thread on here but why the hell did you not bang in 6 as you did at the weekend !!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

From the commentary I listened to last night Dunne cut off a fair number of potentially dangerous Albion attacks, especially by outpacing Murray to the ball when he would have been through on goal?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have posted a well done thread on here but why the hell did you not bang in 6 as you did at the weekend !!!!

they would've done had thay drawn your shitty lot in the second round :salute:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Thanks mate, you were shit last night, what I quite like is how the game highlighted the gulf between teams like you and the big four- Arsenal's kids managed to spank a good sheffield United side on tuesday, and yet your 'reserve' side couldn't even compete with us- brilliant.

you're light years away from getting near the top four the Carling cup was your one and only chance of a trophy- and you f***ed it up- your season's over mate.

Ours however, has only just begun......

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can we just dispense with the 'it was the reserves' stuff please? Unlike Stoke/Sunderland, City out out a very good side, including six of those who played against Pompey, and of the others there were people like Michael Johnson involved. It was a very strong side, cost £50-60million, featuring a few first-team squad fringe players.

You're right about Jo, though. He was bobbins.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hang on, who got beat on Saturday against 9 man Walsall and were an embarrasment to league 1 football answers on a postcard please.

Who's looking relegation in the face ? Talking of embarrassments, who knocked you out of the Carling Cup again ?

Robinho10

Sep 25, 2008
Thanks mate, you were shit last night, what I quite like is how the game highlighted the gulf between teams like you and the big four- Arsenal's kids managed to spank a good sheffield United side on tuesday, and yet your 'reserve' side couldn't even compete with us- brilliant.

you're light years away from getting near the top four the Carling cup was your one and only chance of a trophy- and you f***ed it up- your season's over mate.

Ours however, has only just begun......

Enjoy it hope you do well carry on playing like last night and you should do :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here