Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So there it is, when it comes to the problem of providing secure housing to refugees arriving in the UK you won’t open your own door.

Thread closed.

Simple Simon says

Regards
DF

And the two NSC posters who have both been banned multiple times for racism skip off from another race fishing thread hand in hand. You certainly make a lovely and morally well matched couple of scroungers :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So there it is, when it comes to the problem of providing secure housing to refugees arriving in the UK you won’t open your own door.

Thread closed.

Oh, look.The thread hasn’t been closed. How odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How many are you going to have living with you ......

Regards
DF

I thought you said you wanted them all in off-shore detention centres. Obviously if I lived in an off-shore detention centre I’d welcome all of them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A Great British Welcome is a series of stories profiling people across the UK who are supporting refugees.
Across the United Kingdom, people are opening their hearts and lives to refugees and saying ‘welcome’ in a range of innovative ways. Some are supporting refugees to access education and housing, or restart their careers. Others are helping them overcome trauma or have their voices heard. In this series, we hear the stories of refugees and the individuals, projects and organisations across the country offering them A Great British Welcome.

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/a-great-british-welcome.html

Don’t worry if you are unable to host a refugee, there’s so many ways to help!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Up pops a twirly :dunce:

Regard
DF

ah, twurly, good one. i don't know what it means, but you're clearly extremely pleased with yourself, so nice one.

any examples of bias on the beeb yet? no? oh.

maybe e-mail your sex pest mentor mate to tell you what to think and say? :moo::moo::moo::moo: you're in the herd

just a thought as you have fuk all yourself, you obsequious fukwit :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Mr Belfield is charged with stalking eight people, including BBC presenter Jeremy Vine (pictured)
The charges are:

Stalking Rozina Breen between 25 November 2012 and 2 April 2017, and between 3 April 2017 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Liz Green between 25 November 2012 and 2 April 2017, and between 3 April 2017 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Helen Thomas between 25 November 2012 and 2 April 2017, and between 3 April 2017 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Stephanie Hirst between 1 June 2017 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Bernard Spedding between 25 November 2012 and 2 April 2017, and between 3 April 2017 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Ben Hewis between 29 September 2019 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Philip Dehany between 3 November 2019 and 31 March 2021
Stalking Jeremy Vine between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021
Mr Belfield, of Shaldon Close, Mapperley, was released on conditional bail and will appear at the same court again on 4 November for a case management.

Also

BBC Radio Leeds mid-morning presenter Alex Belfield has apologised after a day's suspension for on-air remarks about a weather presenter.

It's understood he made 'lewd comments' about watching Keeley Donovan on regional TV news programme Look North while he was sat at home.

The Yorkshire Post reports that Belfield was strongly reprimanded by BBC bosses and suspended for a day as punishment.

Reports suggest the comments during his show annoyed and embarrassed BBC colleagues and attracted two complaints from listeners.

A BBC spokeswoman told the paper: "Alex Belfield has apologised unreservedly for comments he made to one of the BBC weather presenters and agrees that they were totally inappropriate. Action has been taken."

30-year old Alex took over the show on BBC Radio Leeds earlier this year, having previously worked for stations including Capital Gold, Century 106 Mercia, Touch and his home-town station Mansfield 103.2. He's also covered at various BBC local stations and provided 'celebrity interview' features for stations.

On his website he says that in 7 months he's added 42,000 new listeners and that the Radio Leeds mid-morning show has more listeners than breakfast on the station for the first time since 2002.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Oh, look.The thread hasn’t been closed. How odd.

Of course it is…….I expect the normal churn of piss and wind from you will undoubtedly still continue.

That won’t change, like your refusal to share your home with one………..hypocrisy 1 - credibility 0.

Thread closed.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course it is…….I expect the normal churn of piss and wind from you will undoubtedly still continue.

That won’t change, like your refusal to share your home with one………..hypocrisy 1 - credibility 0.

Thread closed.

If you’re thinking a barrage of aggression and a potty mouth is going to distract from the fact you have made an absolute twerp of yourself, you’re very much mistaken. As has been pointed out to you by several posters.

Now, tell us all again how many homeless people you house at your place? You seemed very concerned about them earlier.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
If you’re thinking a barrage of aggression and a potty mouth is going to distract from the fact you have made an absolute twerp of yourself, you’re very much mistaken. As has been pointed out to you by several posters.

Now, tell us all again how many homeless people you house at your place? You seemed very concerned about them earlier.

I think the "this country should help it's own" line doesn't stand up to scrutiny and is purely for sake of argument

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here