Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Of course you did , I bet you're under the age of 18
Any comment on why we have mainly men of a certain age making a illegal crossing of the English Channel!????

Regards
DF

To come to Brexit Britain where they know they'll never be returned, thanks to Brexit voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If ever I want a quick laugh, popping onto this thread and seeing you getting constantly wound up by the direct result of what you voted for, and still not understanding how or why, does it every single time :lolol:

Aren't they all getting sent to Ghana or was it Ascension island...I can't keep up

Hard Brexit, hard lessons, the shit show continues..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If ever I want a quick laugh, popping onto this thread and seeing you getting constantly wound up by the direct result of what you voted for, and still not understanding how or why, does it every single time :lolol:

It’s like watching a baby throw their food on the floor and then wailing that they don’t have their food.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How many more would you like to see being taxied into Dover While you're having your say ????

Regards
DF

We’ve been over this a dozen times. And well you know it, lad. Go back to GBeeebies. One assumes you’re rising every morning for 05:59hrs to salute the National them? Standing in front of the telly like a pillock.

I genuinely doubt you even knew what time they played it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How many more would you like to see being taxied into Dover While you're having your say ????

Regards
DF

Do you realise (and I'm willing to bet you don't :wink:) that you have now posted on this thread 75 times in the last month about how annoyed you are by the results of what you've done :facepalm:

That's probably close to 3 times a day that you've pointed out to everyone how stupid you've been, as if they need reminding :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
We’ve been over this a dozen times. And well you know it, lad. Go back to GBeeebies. One assumes you’re rising every morning for 05:59hrs to salute the National them? Standing in front of the telly like a pillock.

I genuinely doubt you even knew what time they played it.

And you still can't give us a number :shrug:

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Do you realise (and I'm willing to bet you don't :wink:) that you have now posted on this thread 75 times in the last month about how annoyed you are by the results of what you've done :facepalm:

That's probably close to 3 times a day that you've pointed out to everyone how stupid you've been, as if they need reminding :lolol::lolol::lolol:

???

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here