Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
EpbSmXSW4AAHGQF.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Scully said: “That’s speculation, I’m really not going to get involved. I just don’t think name-calling is particularly handy.
“Priti is a an effective home office minister who is tackling any number of...”

Burley butted in: “More than that, she’s home office secretary and her civil servants think she’s a moron.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....oron-paul-scully_uk_619b4967e4b0451e54fc0bfd/

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The [my] emboldened text is exactly the sort of stuff that Bozza was referring to in his sticky. A month off. Any repeat will result in a perma ban.

The [my] emboldened text is exactly the sort of stuff that Bozza was referring to in his sticky. A month off. Any repeat will result in a perma ban.

Absolutely shocking, what was I thinking ...

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/show...rible things to her....,-Originally Posted by

... on the plus side, good to see the new regime ... as interpreted by our wonderfully impartial team of moderators is operating just as I predicted, two people serving immediate bans for making generalised 'unpleasant' comments about Labour/Lib Dem voters whereas calling another member a wanker or a gammon wanker for holding different views or posting that you wished the PM had died of Covid and you are completely free to continue posting on NSC :lolol: :thumbs-up:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

... on the plus side, good to see the new regime ... as interpreted by our wonderfully impartial team of moderators is operating just as I predicted, two people serving immediate bans for making generalised 'unpleasant' comments about Labour/Lib Dem voters whereas calling another member a wanker or a gammon wanker for holding different views or posting that you wished the PM had died of Covid and you are completely free to continue posting on NSC :lolol: :thumbs-up:

It’s almost like you enjoy being banned. An attention thing?

Jan 30, 2008
Scully said: “That’s speculation, I’m really not going to get involved. I just don’t think name-calling is particularly handy.
“Priti is a an effective home office minister who is tackling any number of...”

Burley butted in: “More than that, she’s home office secretary and her civil servants think she’s a moron.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....oron-paul-scully_uk_619b4967e4b0451e54fc0bfd/

Time to shake up the civil service , what a woke infested shambles they are , dragging their feet at every opportunity just to make things difficult for Government

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Compelling but tragic reading. It’s upsetting, fair warning.

Channel migrants tragedy: Terrifying final hours of their fatal journey..

In the freezing waters of the English Channel, a group of men, women and children are treading water and holding each other’s hands to stay afloat.

Some are making desperate calls to rescuers on mobile phones held above the waves. But, as hypothermia sets in, their devices slip from their hands before they can send their location.

The dinghy in which they had hoped to reach British shores has a broken motor and is deflating

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-b7bd2274-88b1-4ef9-a459-be22e180b52c

Jan 30, 2008
Compelling but tragic reading. It’s upsetting, fair warning.

Channel migrants tragedy: Terrifying final hours of their fatal journey..

In the freezing waters of the English Channel, a group of men, women and children are treading water and holding each other’s hands to stay afloat.

Some are making desperate calls to rescuers on mobile phones held above the waves. But, as hypothermia sets in, their devices slip from their hands before they can send their location.

The dinghy in which they had hoped to reach British shores has a broken motor and is deflating

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-b7bd2274-88b1-4ef9-a459-be22e180b52c

No one forced them into the dinghy

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Not cool, Ppf. Not cool. I don’t respond to you anymore but this? Have a think about what you’re putting out into the world.

It's nothing to do with being cool , each dinghy full that launches from France knows the risks they're taking don't they? Maybe you should try crossing the M23 in rush hour traffic ?

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's nothing to do with being cool , each dinghy full that launches from France knows the risks they're taking don't they? Maybe you should try crossing the M23 in rush hour traffic ?

Regards
DF

Think before you type. Or at least read the article.

0DCB32C5-12CF-48DB-82F7-19B236A66362.jpeg

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

chip.gif

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That doesn't wash with me thanks as tragic as it is.
As I said no one forced them into the Dinghy and it's only a matter of time before more lives are lost
And you can roll it all out again

Regards
DF

You are a sick individual.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It’s almost like you enjoy being banned. An attention thing?

Fair play Clampy, reinventing yourself from bad boy narcissist multi ban/account troll to the current simpering, sanitised persona is quite impressive although I don't think anyone is really convinced that you have any real interest in BHA...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fair play Clampy, reinventing yourself from bad boy narcissist multi ban/account troll to the current simpering, sanitised persona is quite impressive although I don't think anyone is really convinced that you have any real interest in BHA...

:lolol::bhasign:

And a warm welcome back to you. Ppf has been doing a lot of heavy lifting on the trolling front so he’ll be glad to see you.

Have a great night. Peace :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here