Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know it’s deflated in that pic but those type of dinghy’s look incredibly flimsy. Terrible.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Heartbreaking. I’m sure bodies will be coming in on the late tide.

I wonder how long it will take to sort out a suitable system where safe passage is assured and asylum claims can be properly assessed without a hostile atmosphere.....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Interesting. I often see one of the Border Force cutters in the port on my home but this morning two were there and it was all rather busy.

Apropos of nothing, very impressive looking ships. View attachment 142943

HMC Valiant. One of four border force ships that patrol the South Coast.

I’ve edited the above for you [emoji106]

Hoping you’re not right about the bodies washing in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Let’s hope this dinghy fished out of the sea near Shoreham by Sea wasn’t carrying any migrants !!!

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19795902.empty-migrant-boat-recovered-sea-shoreham/
0c7766bc854a8ebabae578d51731d4df.jpg

maybe someone popped it before they set sail?

Jan 30, 2008
I wonder how long it will take to sort out a suitable system where safe passage is assured and asylum claims can be properly assessed without a hostile atmosphere.....

The only safe passage should be with off shore processing, the fact that people are making a illegal crossing and staying in the country knowing its going to take ages to get shot of them makes a mockery of the whole situation

ECONOMIC MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK

regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The only safe passage should be with off shore processing, the fact that people are making a illegal crossing and staying in the country knowing its going to take ages to get shot of them makes a mockery of the whole situation

ECONOMIC MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK

regards
DF
When did your views first become totally inconsequential?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The moment you registered on NSC:facepalm: , never mind there's a majority of people in this country who have the same views as me :cheers:

Regards
DF

I suspect a little more self knowledge will reveal that your views have always been fairly worthless but crass stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

Just shows how subjective humour is.

I think that Ppf is an idiot and yet you think he is a comedy genius, and yet I find the fact that you think he is a comedy genius hilarious :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here