Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
2 days is probably nearer the mark.

It\'s a place for the thin-skinned, slightly-dim inadequates to hang out and perhaps not before time. It\'s a good idea really. The SC users will all hypocritically be on here for most of the time. However, the main difference between SC users and some of the NSP lot will be that this lot will slope off onto their own crap forum the second one of their wet-lettuce gimps has a massive brain fart on here and understandably has the piss taken out of them for it.

And I wonder whether these whiney little bitches have been PMing certain NSCers to join their site instead? I wouldn\'t be in the least bit surprised. Then again, surely they wouldn\'t be that snidey? Anyone had a PM?

hahahahaha quality.

I like the cut of your jib.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I can't understand the logic of starting a new BHA board.

I sort of get that NSP is for even more childish and inane stuff than you get on here, and more NSFW topics.
A new decent board is needed and i think this will be a hit,to many people on here follow eachother around like lost puppies.

Looks good to me:)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
2 days is probably nearer the mark.

It's a place for the thin-skinned, slightly-dim inadequates to hang out and perhaps not before time. It's a good idea really. The SC users will all hypocritically be on here for most of the time. However, the main difference between SC users and some of the NSP lot will be that this lot will slope off onto their own crap forum the second one of their wet-lettuce gimps has a massive brain fart on here and understandably has the piss taken out of them for it.

And I wonder whether these whiney little bitches have been PMing certain NSCers to join their site instead? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. Then again, surely they wouldn't be that snidey? Anyone had a PM?

Sounds like you belong over there, then.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's no such thing as bad advertisement, the longer this thread keeps going, the better for that site. I think it was [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] who said that not everybody likes the same kind of pub, I think that's a well put comment. There are certain types of character who don't seem to be accepted by the masses on NSC, so having that site is a good thing. There absolutely should be places for ALL Brighton fans to talk about the team and the club, it doesn't have to be all centred around NSC.

I think it's a good thing for the fanbase overall, and probably a good thing for NSC overall as well.

I wish them well with the site.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There's no such thing as bad advertisement, the longer this thread keeps going, the better for that site. I think it was [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] who said that not everybody likes the same kind of pub, I think that's a well put comment. There are certain types of character who don't seem to be accepted by the masses on NSC, so having that site is a good thing. There absolutely should be places for ALL Brighton fans to talk about the team and the club, it doesn't have to be all centred around NSC.

I think it's a good thing for the fanbase overall, and probably a good thing for NSC overall as well.

I wish them well with the site.

This.

It's strange that some people who are criticising some posters for getting the hump too easily are themselves getting the hump because some people - gosh! - have setting up - oh my goodness - ***another*** website.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This.

It's strange that some people who are criticising some posters for getting the hump too easily are themselves getting the hump because some people - gosh! - have setting up - oh my goodness - ***another*** website.

NSC shouldn't have the monopoly. It shouldn't be accept how this place works and put up with it, or do one. There should be other options, and hopefully this new site will take off. I'm sure there'll be a lot of hazing to start off with, but after a week or so it'll have died down and then the site can start forming its own identity.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This.

Absolutely.

Ah well, as long as the true NSCers (I think 12-18 months is the expected probationary period before you qualify as such) are happy, then I'm happy.

LOL xx

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This.

I can't find a single example of anyone "getting the hump" about the new site. Taking the piss out of it, certainly, but that's a totally different thing.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I can't find a single example of anyone "getting the hump" about the new site. Taking the piss out of it, certainly, but that's a totally different thing.

I would have to agree, I don't think anyone here has shown any signs of being disappointed that people have left here for there.

In a way, I'm sad to see this happen because it's like they've been turned away from the main site. And in many ways, that is exactly what happened. I think it will prove to be better for this site though if I'm being brutally honest, and I think it's a good thing there's a second site for people who don't really get on on here.

I'm not sure whether I'll register over there personally, I like this forum.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sounds like you belong over there, then.
No, I've been here for 15 years.

You on the other hand are one of new brand of incredibly dull mongs who thinks he's amusing and has f*** all to say on pretty much any subject. They look like they'd lap up your brand of total blandness on there. You fill your boots.

Perhaps come back when you've grown a pube or two?

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No, I've been here for 15 years.

You on the other hand are one of new brand of incredibly dull mongs who thinks he's amusing and has f*** all to say on pretty much any subject. They look like they'd lap up your brand of total blandness on there. You fill your boots.

Perhaps come back when you've grown a pube or two?

Ha ha! Well done on your longevity, did you get a special certificate for hanging around so long?

Ironic that you note I have nothing to say, because when I've posed questions to others, guess what I get back? That's right, four-fifths of naff all.

You really do say the nicest things, but it appears you'd prefer it if I departed NSC until I grow up, which is ironic given your childish insults.

So I'm gonna hang around, carry on doing what I do, and appreciate there is more to life than what gets written on an Internet message board.

What you do isn't my concern. YOU fill YOUR boots, pal. Lol xx

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
What's wrong with being a member of both? I have just registered there, and I don't care who likes it or not. NSC is a great place, but variety is the spice of life, or so they say.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Some very odd reactions! I just had a look and it seems very similar to NSC with all the same names. I guess in time it will develop an identity and if that is a little thinner skinned than on here then all power to their elbows. There is a clear need for something less lunatic and childish than northstandpolls and less cynical than here. Not for me I think - one forum is enough for my needs - but I hope it holds its own ( metaphorically speaking).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The Rules

• Be Nice - If you can't be nice, there are plenty of other BHAFC forums out there who would love to have you as a member.
  • Excessive Swearing - We understand that from time to time discussions will get heated as you're passionate about the team. Please try to keep swearing to a minimum, we do allow under 16's on here and we don't want to pickle their brains just yet. Excessive overuse of swear words will earn you a warning.
  • Don't talk about bad stuff - We've seen on other forums (not just BHAFC ones) that members are allowed to talk freely about drugs, rape, racism, anti-Semitism, illegal music and film downloads and more. That sort of stuff (it's not an exclusive list by any means) is not welcome here. If you are caught red-handed, you'll be banned.
  • Links to bad stuff - In addition to the rule above, any links taking members to sites where they talk about any of the above will also result in you getting an instant ban.
  • Don't abuse or spam other members - Please respect other members. By this we mean don't send other members PM's telling them you're going to kill them or something else equally as lame for example. Feel free to disagree with any comments they make but do not disrespect them. This rule also includes unsolicited spam by PM. If you do not respect other members then you will receive a warning.
  • Don't abuse or laugh at non-members - From time to time we see ridiculous comments about members on other forums. Seagulls Chat is not the platform for this sort of discussion so don't waste your time typing it! In addition, do not bring wars you have started on other forums to Seagulls Chat. Any such abuse will earn you a warning.
  • Do not create multiple accounts for yourself - We'll only find out and delete them and you will receive a warning for your trouble.

Looks good to me... especially the penultimate one... it will be a veritable oasis of calm and pleasantness!

Just to clarify...what time is bed time again?, and do I have to do my homework before I can go out and play football with mates or not ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here