Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The Rules

• Be Nice - If you can't be nice, there are plenty of other BHAFC forums out there who would love to have you as a member.
  • Excessive Swearing - We understand that from time to time discussions will get heated as you're passionate about the team. Please try to keep swearing to a minimum, we do allow under 16's on here and we don't want to pickle their brains just yet. Excessive overuse of swear words will earn you a warning.
  • Don't talk about bad stuff - We've seen on other forums (not just BHAFC ones) that members are allowed to talk freely about drugs, rape, racism, anti-Semitism, illegal music and film downloads and more. That sort of stuff (it's not an exclusive list by any means) is not welcome here. If you are caught red-handed, you'll be banned.
  • Links to bad stuff - In addition to the rule above, any links taking members to sites where they talk about any of the above will also result in you getting an instant ban.
  • Don't abuse or spam other members - Please respect other members. By this we mean don't send other members PM's telling them you're going to kill them or something else equally as lame for example. Feel free to disagree with any comments they make but do not disrespect them. This rule also includes unsolicited spam by PM. If you do not respect other members then you will receive a warning.
  • Don't abuse or laugh at non-members - From time to time we see ridiculous comments about members on other forums. Seagulls Chat is not the platform for this sort of discussion so don't waste your time typing it! In addition, do not bring wars you have started on other forums to Seagulls Chat. Any such abuse will earn you a warning.
  • Do not create multiple accounts for yourself - We'll only find out and delete them and you will receive a warning for your trouble.

Looks good to me... especially the penultimate one... it will be a veritable oasis of calm and pleasantness!

Any chance of sending these rules to the Daily Mail and their so called 'journalists'!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Hello!

It looks like you're new here so welcome to Seagulls Chat, a discussion forum for fans of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. To get the best out of this forum you really need to become a member, this will allow you to participate in discussions, vote in polls, send private messages to other members and upload images.

Registration is free so what are you waiting for? Click on big orange button below or click here!

This is all a bit intimidating for me.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't agree more. The problem is that if you just surround yourselves with people like you then it becomes very boring very quickly. One of the reason we're all here is because we are all so different, have different points of view etc.

They'll be back I reckon.

Splitters!

That's bollocks! You are so misguided!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
They have a homophobic moderating policy.......

Chezza Christ,

Your actions in this message (Who is your favourite HOMOSEXUAL?) are not appropriate. We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think Greg Bobkin is Bozza pretending to be an NSC poster.

Why do you think that Lush, just out of interest?

How long will people's obsession with this new website carry on? Only I'm looking to register binfest.com and I could do with your undivided attention to create some 'publicity' from you guys :thumbsup:

LOL

Thanks,

GB

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I thought brightonfans.com was for the meek mannered, goody gumdrops types? I see Yorkie still posts there.

Whatever happened to the West Street Firm board? I need a board on which to exert some testosterone now and then

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They have a homophobic moderating policy.......

Chezza Christ,

Your actions in this message (Who is your favourite HOMOSEXUAL?) are not appropriate. We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Hang on a minute. To me the question 'Who is your fave homosexual?' Is no different to asking 'Who is your fave footballer?' Or something! I suggest this site is being homophobic, because it removed a post relating to homosexuals. I'm disgusted. I'm going to write a letter or something.....

....if i can be arsed..which i cant.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Feminine intuition combined with knowledge of how people use language.

So probably wrong! :thumbsup:

Yep, you're wrong...

...or ARE you? ???

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Hang on a minute. To me the question 'Who is your fave homosexual?' Is no different to asking 'Who is your fave footballer?' Or something! I suggest this site is being homophobic, because it removed a post relating to homosexuals. I'm disgusted. I'm going to write a letter or something.....

....if i can be arsed..which i cant.

Indeed. Rampant homophobia on that board. I'll stick with the nice people of NSC thanks....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looks shit and will be forgotten about in 2 weeks.
2 days is probably nearer the mark.

It's a place for the thin-skinned, slightly-dim inadequates to hang out and perhaps not before time. It's a good idea really. The SC users will all hypocritically be on here for most of the time. However, the main difference between SC users and some of the NSP lot will be that this lot will slope off onto their own crap forum the second one of their wet-lettuce gimps has a massive brain fart on here and understandably has the piss taken out of them for it.

And I wonder whether these whiney little bitches have been PMing certain NSCers to join their site instead? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. Then again, surely they wouldn't be that snidey? Anyone had a PM?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

It's a place for the thin-skinned, slightly-dim inadequates to hang out and perhaps not before time. It's a good idea really. The SC users will all hypocritically be on here for most of the time. However, the main difference between SC users and some of the NSP lot will be that this lot will slope off onto their own crap forum the second one of their wet-lettuce gimps has a massive brain fart on here and understandably has the piss taken out of them for it.

And I wonder whether these whiney little bitches have been PMing certain NSCers to join their site instead? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. Then again, surely they wouldn't be that snidey? Anyone had a PM?

I got a PM but they couldn't afford my wages :moo:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

It\'s a place for the thin-skinned, slightly-dim inadequates to hang out and perhaps not before time. It\'s a good idea really. The SC users will all hypocritically be on here for most of the time. However, the main difference between SC users and some of the NSP lot will be that this lot will slope off onto their own crap forum the second one of their wet-lettuce gimps has a massive brain fart on here and understandably has the piss taken out of them for it.

And I wonder whether these whiney little bitches have been PMing certain NSCers to join their site instead? I wouldn\'t be in the least bit surprised. Then again, surely they wouldn\'t be that snidey? Anyone had a PM?

hahahahaha quality.

I like the cut of your jib.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here