Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome Nibble

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry it was me that posted that, I was testing his username and password for him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am in no way associated with Les. It is true that he and I were once friends. A long, long time ago but I don't believe I am out of order when I tell you that once I found out about his "hobby" I got out of that friendship faster than a man running from a yellow shit storm.

However, I am happy to be on NSC as long as he keeps his squirrel choking hands off me.

Thank you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
I am in no way associated with Les. It is true that he and I were once friends. A long, long time ago but I don't believe I am out of order when I tell you that once I found out about his "hobby" I got out of that friendship faster than a man running from a yellow shit storm.

However, I am happy to be on NSC as long as he keeps his squirrel choking hands off me.

Thank you.

People will be shocked tha you are a friend of mine with that potty mouth. I am very well respected round these parts and I expect you to bear that in mind.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have no respect for people with no respect for my bikini area

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ooooh, I like ruining these private threads...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Ooooh, I like ruining these private threads...

Feel free to join in Commander, you have ruined nothing.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
you have ruined nothing.

Some people would not agree.

Shall we discuss post modernism?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Please Commander come on in. I have been on NSC for approx 20 mins and already Les has executed a calculated and concentrated assault on me.

I don't know what relationship you all have with him but I'll warn you now...He is dangerous.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think Les is a top bloke :love:

We have many things in "common" ....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les is seen on here as a bully, he personally ran a bullying campaign against a much loved middle aged woman, which culimnated with her never posting again, ever ever ever. Although she is back now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les knows I love him dearly and I have never turned down any request by him

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les also has a "fondness" for Irish Londoners as well!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Les is seen on here as a bully, he personally ran a bullying campaign against a much loved middle aged woman, which culimnated with her never posting again, ever ever ever. Although she is back now.

If you want the skinny on the real me Nibble than ask London Irish. He knows who I am and how I like to bully middle aged women with jokes about surfing the crimson wave.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Who knows anyone anymore...Its all post modern gibberish frankly...and as for Nibble - what do you nibble? nuts?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Who knows anyone anymore...Its all post modern gibberish frankly...and as for Nibble - what do you nibble? nuts?

Once again teddy you clearly don't care about the feelings of others. Typical. And yes he does nibble nuts, his own which should explain why they are so small.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Once again teddy you clearly don't care about the feelings of others. Typical. And yes he does nibble nuts, his own which should explain why they are so small.

Humpf! I care, I care lots - you big lump you!! :angel:

I'm intrigued as to how you know about the size of his nuts though? ;) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here