Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome Nibble

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Humpf! I care, I care lots - you big lump you!! :angel:

I'm intrigued as to how you know about the size of his nuts though? ;) :lol:

Coz I can fit both in my mouth so they must be small because I can only fit one with my other boyfriends.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Maybe its cause they are too hairy - suggest he waxes?

Surely you have to have gone through pubity to have hairy nuts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Let me clear this up for Y'all. Les knows the size of my nuts because he posed as a G.P for six months in 1979. I was fooled by his fake credentials and fully trusted him when, after attending his "surgery" seeking a cure for my dandruff he requested to see my testicles.

I obliged and after taking extensive notes he removed them from his cupped, clammy hand (with a large degree of persuasion) and handed them back to me. I could not fail to notice that a large portion of my testicles was now missing. On enquiry he explained that he needed to retain a sample as these were the finest example of testicular material he had ever handled and was required by doctorate law to withhold a sample for research. This is the only reason my nuts are now so small.

I have no idea why I am now called nibble I can only assume that this was method that "Dr" Biehn employed to procure his elusive sample.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't f***ing start Biehn, I know where you go cottaging.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
that's right and I can pucker that buttercup up anytime so watch it. You and me will play later!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here