Jan 3, 2007
August? Why don't you sort it out before then? Feeble!:lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nibble said:
August? Why don't you sort it out before then? Feeble!:lolol:

This is purely to call Trigger a clown to his face.

Any further discussions will have to wait until a later date.

Christmas maybe?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trigger only goes to one game a season so it has to be pre arranged :jester:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'll never leave your pizza burning

(Rolling Stones)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm one of those who definitely thinks that NSC has taken a turn for the worst when LI flounced off.

Whether you agreed with him or not, his contributions brought the board alive. He certainly had an irritating manner (although I don't remember him lying) but that's all part of the fun of a message board.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant really remember him , but if he upset the clique then good luck to him.

Some people forget its an internet message board sometimes

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Gwylan said:
I'm one of those who definitely thinks that NSC has taken a turn for the worst when LI flounced off.

Whether you agreed with him or not, his contributions brought the board alive. He certainly had an irritating manner (although I don't remember him lying) but that's all part of the fun of a message board.

There was a time when I couldn't stand him but got over it really and sometimes even miss him a little. :lolol:

I sometimes read Brighton fans and he seems to post in a less patronising manner and doesn't seem to make assumptions about your character but maybe that just reflects the mood of that board in general. If he was like that on here I would never have had a problem with him in the first place.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tesco in Disguise said:
welcome back, l.i. stay silent no longer :clap2:

Dear god if he is back and you two disagree that it is gonna go turbo.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Currently online....
albijohn, andybaha, Bakesy, Barry Hazgon, Bert365, bhafc, Big Jim, Biskuit von Kekse, Bluejuice, Bozza, Bry Nylon, butchy, Buzzer, C1 BHA, cjd, clapham_gull, Colbourne Kid, corrallt, Del Boy, El Turi, Eric Potts, Everest, Father Jack, fleet, ginadim, gjh1971, Googlewak, Gully, Happy Seagull, Harty, Icy Gull, its_neil, jmwinmill, justin72, Kenhead, Kylies Stunt Arse, Les Biehn, macky, mendoza10, mona, Mr Banana, Nibble, paddy, pasty, queens park pete, Race, Rambo, reuters, Richie Morris, Rowdey, RoyalAli, S'hampton Seagull, smudge, southstandandy, Springal, Starry, Statto, steve-c, Stoichkov, SuperMario, The Complete Badger, the slow norris, The Wookiee, Theatre of Trees, TOTKM, Uncle Buck, Wanderer, Withdean Wanderer, Wozza

For those that give a shit.:lolol: :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
roz said:
Pah! I was definitely here when Bakesy posted that roll call yet I appear to be invisible. So sod ya...

...I'm FLOUNCING...
Can you ban me first please?:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bakesy said:
Currently online....
albijohn, andybaha, Bakesy, Barry Hazgon, Bert365, bhafc, Big Jim, Biskuit von Kekse, Bluejuice, Bozza, Bry Nylon, butchy, Buzzer, C1 BHA, cjd, clapham_gull, Colbourne Kid, corrallt, Del Boy, El Turi, Eric Potts, Everest, Father Jack, fleet, ginadim, gjh1971, Googlewak, Gully, Happy Seagull, Harty, Icy Gull, its_neil, jmwinmill, justin72, Kenhead, Kylies Stunt Arse, Les Biehn, macky, mendoza10, mona, Mr Banana, Nibble, paddy, pasty, queens park pete, Race, Rambo, reuters, Richie Morris, Rowdey, RoyalAli, S'hampton Seagull, smudge, southstandandy, Springal, Starry, Statto, steve-c, Stoichkov, SuperMario, The Complete Badger, the slow norris, The Wookiee, Theatre of Trees, TOTKM, Uncle Buck, Wanderer, Withdean Wanderer, Wozza

For those that give a shit.:lolol: :jester:

I'm not on here. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here