Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome back Gordon

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I find it odd that someone who lives the other side of the world seems to be on a one man crusade to slag off our captain when people who go to games are all saying how important he is to the side. Very odd. Also, nobody is saying he resorted to violence. He had to get a challenge in. He tried to win the ball, I thought he succeeded from where I was stood but the referee said no and booked him. I take it you never committed a foul in your time playing football then.

As for childish name calling, for a man who has resorted to saying "up yours" to two responses he does not agree with in this thread to try and take the moral high ground is frankly hilarious.

I have not been here that long and I haven't slagged off anyone, just voiced my opinion, to which I am entitled.
I never received a yellow card for 'unsporting behaviour' when playing.
'Up yours', is not name calling and I'm glad I bought a little hilarity to your day.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He has been sent off twice with us - at the beginning of last season and again this month - based on current averages his next dismissal is due in early October. Until then he is our most competent all round defender and a massive influence on our ability to move the ball forward from the back

Statisticaly over the next game or 2 he is due to hand out his trademark Glasgow Kiss ,watch out Murraypunk:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Having played for quite a time in a similar position at varying levels I fully understand how a defence has to work,
So, of these "varying levels" you played at, was the highest of them lets say even 0.01% the quality of the lowest level Gordon Greer has played at?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
So, of these "varying levels" you played at, was the highest of them lets say even 0.01% the quality of the lowest level Gordon Greer has played at?

Was good enough to secure trials for clubs in the old division 1, before the Premiership existed so didn't do too bad, I wasn't a thug though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here