Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome back Gordon

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Welcome back Gordon, you have been missed. There are some supporters that think you should be relegated to the bench because of your red card. I am sure that if they watched last nights game, they may have changed their minds. I for one have missed your presence in defence, as I am sure most others will have also.WELCOME BACK>

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Welcome back Gordon, you have been missed. There are some supporters that think you should be relegated to the bench because of your red card. I am sure that if they watched last nights game, they may have changed their minds. I for one have missed your presence in defence, as I am sure most others will have also.WELCOME BACK>

Agree we need G.G. back. Last night defense did look in trouble more than they should of.

Thought poor Grant Hall had a shocker, Calderon was off pace most of the night & Dunky looked lost without his Captain beside him.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
welcome back gordon, you have been missed. There are some supporters that think you should be relegated to the bench because of your red card. I am sure that if they watched last nights game, they may have changed their minds. I for one have missed your presence in defence, as i am sure most others will have also.welcome back>

100% this

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Disagree on this, I'm afraid. I agree that Hall, and Dunk did not look comfortable last night, but El Abd and Dunk is another matter entirely. Calderon looks knackered and may need a rest. I don't think Greer should just return to the squad straight away. He was a foolish impetuous Scot, and he should be made to earn his slot back.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Erm, is it just me who thought we've looked excellent with El-Abd at the back? For my money, it was him that we missed last night. El-Abd and Dunk are in possession for me, and completely snuffed out Brizzie City. You've got to win your place back Gordon .... if I was manager anyway.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I disagree, he needs to be taught a lesson regardless of how much we miss him. He is club captain FFS and you can't go around assaulting people on the pitch.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Totally agree. It was a silly sending off but this is football and our captain has been great all season, he should slot straight back in. Would go with GG and Dunk and AEA at right back or play the 3 as central defenders withe wing backs.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sorry but I still think Dunky and Adam work better in the centre of defence.

Yep.

Last season, when El-Abd and Elphick started the season so well, Gus left Gordon sat on the bench watching them. I think it will happen again now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The centre backs looked okay last night if you ask me, they were just massively let down by the full backs. Greer needs to come back to organise the defence at set pieces.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Greer's been far and away our best defender this season. Of course he will play.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would have Greer and El Abd on Saturday - a proper strong centre-back pairing. Having said that, I can see Gus leaving Greer out until one of the incumbents has a bad game.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Disagree on this, I'm afraid. I agree that Hall, and Dunk did not look comfortable last night, but El Abd and Dunk is another matter entirely. Calderon looks knackered and may need a rest. I don't think Greer should just return to the squad straight away. He was a foolish impetuous Scot, and he should be made to earn his slot back.

I disagree, he needs to be taught a lesson regardless of how much we miss him. He is club captain FFS and you can't go around assaulting people on the pitch.

Yep.

Last season, when El-Abd and Elphick started the season so well, Gus left Gordon sat on the bench watching them. I think it will happen again now.

Sigh

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Thought my account had been hacked for a sec there. Then I saw It was Langley not Langney. Damn shit Is getting confusing. Might have to change my username.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here