Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Welbeck

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Welbz will be absolutely fired up for the big game today, for any of our players going to the Theatre of Dreams is a special occasion but for Welbz going back to his former home, wouldn't surprise me one bit if he scored today and outshone Rashford.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Welbz will be absolutely fired up for the big game today, for any of our players going to the Theatre of Dreams is a special occasion but for Welbz going back to his former home, wouldn't surprise me one bit if he scored today and outshone Rashford.

Check your login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I could see Danny having a really decent season. It was mentioned that during last season he had a surgery which finally cleared up a injury which had long been an issue for him, and looked great after it. In pre season he looked incredibly fit and bulked up. With the options we now have in midfield he'll hopefully have decent service, could see him hitting 10+ goals this season.

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Crodo’s second account?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
So obvious I couldn’t be arsed to reply……:rolleyes::lol::wanker::wanker:

But you have replied. When somebody comes on and doesn’t agree with you the easy thing to do is call them palace so you don’t have to come up with a decent researched argument. What do you do in real life when you don’t agree with somebody ? Ps. Time served Brighton, first game in 1982 vs Birmingham. I was being positive about welbeck and on a fishing trip for Cucu, but you’ll forgive me one day :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But you have replied. When somebody comes on and doesn’t agree with you the easy thing to do is call them palace so you don’t have to come up with a decent researched argument. What do you do in real life when you don’t agree with somebody ? Ps. Time served Brighton, first game in 1982 vs Birmingham. I was being positive about welbeck and on a fishing trip for Cucu, but you’ll forgive me one day :lol:

Was that the game that Birmingham fans caused trouble in the South Stand? Bunch of Stone Island clad (or whatever the cool label was in those days) with a fan standing up during the game clapping and mini hell broke out?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Was that the game that Birmingham fans caused trouble in the South Stand? Bunch of Stone Island clad (or whatever the cool label was in those days) with a fan standing up during the game clapping and mini hell broke out?

I don’t think so. I was in the south east as more family friendly. Only know we won 1-0 via a Gatting goal and I took a box to stand on so I could see.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Stone island in 82? Nah, would of been Lyle & Scott, Pringle and Farah era surely? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gone large on Welbz scoring.

Not just the one goal 12/1
Not just 2 goals 25/1
But 3+ as well 125/1

Oddly Webster was 18/1 anytime - seemed like free money to me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Gone large on Welbz scoring.

Not just the one goal 12/1
Not just 2 goals 25/1
But 3+ as well 125/1

Oddly Webster was 18/1 anytime - seemed like free money to me.

You've made it clear that you find it bemusing that Welbeck escapes criticism for things Maupay is lambasted for, but it's a bit spiteful to put a bet on him and brag about it on here just to make sure he doesn't score.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've made it clear that you find it bemusing that Welbeck escapes criticism for things Maupay is lambasted for, but it's a bit spiteful to put a bet on him and brag about it on here just to make sure he doesn't score.

Southern Water are so desperate for rain they're fitting solar panels on my roof.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great today.

Keep that up and he should absolutely be nailed on for the World Cup. There's literally nothing that Rashford or Sancho can do that Welbeck can't do better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here