Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
RachelUnitt800x600.jpg

Rachel Unitt

They're all fanny-rubbers! FACT!

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
not sure how to link a pic , perhaps one of you kind people can link the lovely amanda piper from meridian local news as some mornings she looks like a £ 10 hooker , loads of red lippy , tits hanging out etc , many a morning load has been shed on poor unsuspecting mandy

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
not sure how to link a pic , perhaps one of you kind people can link the lovely amanda piper from meridian local news as some mornings she looks like a £ 10 hooker , loads of red lippy , tits hanging out etc , many a morning load has been shed on poor unsuspecting mandy

ap1.JPG

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Pink.
Vicky Mclure (Lol out of This Is England)
And Generally girls with short hair.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love reading these threads :lolol: Even more so when someone misses the point completely and posts an utter fox.

Whoever commented on the headteacher from Waterloo Road- I could be wrong but isn't that currently Amanda Burton? I remember loads of blokes fancying her when she was playing that pathologist a few years back, so I'm pretty sure she shouldn't count for the purposes of this thread.

Two that have been mentioned to me when some male friends of mine were having a similar conversation recently were Kate Garraway (off GMTV, personally I think she looks like a horse) and Dr Alice Roberts, the ginger brainy one off Coast and every archaeological programme going. Personally, I think she's quite pretty, but am reliably informed that she is most definitely one that blokes shouldn't fancy, but do.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
victoria+pendleton+4.jpg

Victoria Pendleton. Possibly a controversial shout in this thread, because I think she is genuinely stunning, but she's not neccessarily classically attractive.

Ninja, Pendleton is proper stunning. She does not belong in this thread. Imagine those thighs locking you in to place! Oh my days!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
As the only person still up and drunk can I say that putting Lucy Porter on this thread is an utter joke. If you have ever met her, which I have, she is 5'3" of breast. No man in his right mind would ever turn her down.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dr Alice Roberts, the ginger brainy one off Coast and every archaeological programme going. Personally, I think she's quite pretty, but am reliably informed that she is most definitely one that blokes shouldn't fancy, but do.

She's been mentioned several times on NSC before and I think just about 100% of blokes (well, straight ones) would.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we're talking Olympic cyclists, I had an odd feeling of wanting to have Nicole Cooke ride on my saddle after she won gold in Beijing.

Attachments

• Nicole-Cooke1.jpg
    Nicole-Cooke1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 513

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here