Serena Williams, I couldn't really tell you why... well,
article-0-02147264000005DC-629_468x618.jpg

Definately, i would love to bang Serena :thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Edna, blokes do fancy Dr Alice (ones with any taste anyway). She's brainy, pretty and grubby. Nice combo. But there are very few pictures of her and she's always wearing combats in her TV progs.

PS Nice bit of background for Dr Alice fans http://cotswold.greatbritishlife.co.uk/article/dr-alice-roberts-scientist-12034/

Dr Alice leaning over a compass outside.

Alice%20Roberts%20in%20Ethiopia.JPG

Dr Alice being wrinkly nosed about something.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
A couple of my guilty pleasures...Beverley "Bangers" Callard and the Honourable Kirsty Allsop:

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 750
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 738

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tracey Ullman - she'd definitely be up for a three of a kind.

Tracey-Ullman.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
footychick, most women I know find Eddie Izzard attractive. Same for David Walliams.

And they nearly always talk like it's a mystery as to why. There's no mystery: confident, happy, can-do people = attractive.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
There's no mystery: confident, happy, can-do people = attractive.

Yep. And its goes back to our very human nature, for women 'who will get me the most berrys and potect me', for men 'who has tits'.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
As the only person still up and drunk can I say that putting Lucy Porter on this thread is an utter joke. If you have ever met her, which I have, she is 5'3" of breast. No man in his right mind would ever turn her down.

That was me and I think you are probably right. I think I just wanted to post a picture of her because I am absolutely in love with her. Seriously, I want to marry her. I think the idea of this thread is to suggest women that you REALLY fancy but don't think other people will. It turns out I was wrong about Porter with that one though....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yep. And its oes back to our very human nature, for women 'who will gwt me the most berrys and potect me', for men 'who has tits'.

It's not all about tits, a tidy arse goes down pretty well too :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here