Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weepy Films

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
DAMANCLAY said:
Green Mile - The bit where he says "dont turn the lights out" does me everytime.

The Green Mile is the only film I've ever seen that I cried at (the bit at the end, with the mouse).

It's an incredible piece of acting and film-making.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I agree AF, Awesome piece of film making. The only film ive cried at since I was about 7 and that was Lassie!!! :lolol:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The bit in ET where he 'dies'. Oh, and the bit in Cool Runnings where they're carrying the bobsled along.

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I watched a Sally Field movie once where she had seven children and she was dying and she gave each and every one of them away....Called "Who will love my Children" or something....I vaguly remember it being rather bad cinematopgraphy but I cried like anything for each child she gave away...

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The bit in Armegghedon when Bruce Willis dies and I suddenly remember its only a film and he will 'star' again in something.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I am a big girl when it comes to movies, I cry at almost everything sad - the one i cried at the most was the Green Mile, i just couldnt stop!! Cried for about the last half an hour!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
tedebear said:
I watched a Sally Field movie once where she had seven children and she was dying and she gave each and every one of them away....Called "Who will love my Children" or something....I vaguly remember it being rather bad cinematopgraphy but I cried like anything for each child she gave away...

It is called 'Who Will Love My Children?'. She gets terminal cancer and has give the kids away to be adopted before she dies, but no one wants Frank the one whos got epilepsy, but then the parents that took one of the other kids says they will take him as well, so she can die now.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
The Buster Edwards biopic featuring Phil Collins - Buster. Especially when A Groovy Kind Of Love is playing in the background.

Is Buster Edwards the fat bald bloke out of The Bad Manners? Trust you to have seen that film, sounds like a bipoic of you.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Tubby Mondays said:
It is called 'Who Will Love My Children?'. She gets terminal cancer and has give the kids away to be adopted before she dies, but no one wants Frank the one whos got epilepsy, but then the parents that took one of the other kids says they will take him as well, so she can die now.

That's made me sad just reading about it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here