Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Movers and Shakers

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone doin ganything exciting ?
How many beers will be sunk ?

Out tonight for a session , tomorrow is alcohol free + Sunday with the good lady

All in all a low key one as off to Dam soon

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
End of the month blues.

No money til Tuesday pay day.

Probably just a curry in front of the telly tonight, mushroom picking Saturday then overtime on Sun

:(

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Finished work until Sunday night so plenty of time for :drink:

Still debating whether to go to Huddersfield tomorrow, Is it pay on the gate & is anybody else going up by train from the Lancing area?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Out tonight dancing for a mates birthday and tomorrow night as well.. Sunday will be HELL :(

WILL THIS STOP when I get to 40 :please:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Paddy is taking the two oldest kids out tonight so I get some peace and quiet. Tomorrow we are all off to Leeds for the football, Sunday will be the usual church, birthday parties, Cal's football etc.

Same old, same old here.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Off to Leeds Southend tomorrow and Sunday off to Thorpe Park with my god daughter.

Squiggsy

Oct 26, 2003
Worthing
Just had a splendid 'long lunch'.

Going to see Icicle Works at Shepherd's Bush this evening, then back home to God's own county with other half tomorrow.

Weekend of music / alcohol / dvds beckons.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Starry said:
Paddy is taking the two oldest kids out tonight so I get some peace and quiet. Tomorrow we are all off to Leeds for the football, Sunday will be the usual church, birthday parties, Cal's football etc.

Same old, same old here.

Where do you sit at ER?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Our season tickets are on the kop, N8. But tomorrow we are going as guests of Empire and will be in their box in the east stand.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I am going to watch a football match tomorrow, and am going to the pub on sunday to watch my beloved west ham no doubt get beat again!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got MAN FLU so staying in and relaxing hoping to be fit for footy tomorrow! Also amazingly SKINT so cant go out anyway :nono:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Squiggsy said:
Just had a splendid 'long lunch'.

Going to see Icicle Works at Shepherd's Bush this evening, then back home to God's own county with other half tomorrow.

Weekend of music / alcohol / dvds beckons.

Give my love to Ian, great band ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here