Weekend Movers and Shakers

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bluejuice said:
End of the month blues.

No money til Tuesday pay day.

Probably just a curry in front of the telly tonight, mushroom picking Saturday then overtime on Sun

:(

Weekends just before payday are shiiiite. Dull and dreary weekend ahead. I don't get paid until Tuesday either.
:down:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
robbied69 said:
Where do you sit at ER?

I thought you would be able to pick your seat! must be nice having all that room to yourselves!

Lurpak Lurpak give us a song!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
lol, it is depressing sometimes. How I crave the CL nights.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhanutz said:
I thought you would be able to pick your seat! must be nice having all that room to yourselves!

Lurpak Lurpak give us a song!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Keep up!

It's the LSS Waste Management stand now ;)

Robbie - I would have preferred to be on the kop, but Paddy is currently banned by Leeds and they will only let him attend as a private guest so we had no choice for this weekend but to go in the box.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Starry said:
Keep up!

It's the LSS Waste Management stand now ;)

Robbie - I would have preferred to be on the kop, but Paddy is currently banned by Leeds and they will only let him attend as a private guest so we had no choice for this weekend but to go in the box.

when did that change?

What's he banned for? I thought if your banned that's it you cant get in at all full stop!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
My leaving do from work tonight, should be a good un.

Soccer Saturday followed early evening in pub followed by halloween party tomorrow

Probably not a lot on Sunday...

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhanutz said:
when did that change?

What's he banned for? I thought if your banned that's it you cant get in at all full stop!

Hasn't been the Lurpak for a while now.

He is banned for entering a sporting arena under the influence of alcohol or whatever they call it. When he was thrown out and then arrested the stewards confiscated his season ticket member card and sent it to Leeds' stadium manager who has the final say on if he can go back, until he meets with her he is banned. But they said he is OK to attend as a private guest. It's not like a legal banning from a court, just a Leeds Jumped Up Stewards type banning. He can go to other football grounds and stuff, just not into ER right now.

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
This picture doesn't do the luminous yellow of the LSS any justice. It's super bright.

Rather be the Lurpak :(

Attachments

• lss.jpg
    lss.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 47

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Starry said:
Hasn't been the Lurpak for a while now.

He is banned for entering a sporting arena under the influence of alcohol or whatever they call it. When he was thrown out and then arrested the stewards confiscated his season ticket member card and sent it to Leeds' stadium manager who has the final say on if he can go back, until he meets with her he is banned. But they said he is OK to attend as a private guest. It's not like a legal banning from a court, just a Leeds Jumped Up Stewards type banning. He can go to other football grounds and stuff, just not into ER right now.

I know a few lads that have been done for that, It is normally the courts that give the banning orders and if it's a first offence for being drunk he should be ok!

Its an easy win for the old bill, they do not have to prove you are pissed, it is their word against yours!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The police kept him for a while then told him to behave and sent him on his merry way, he doesn't have to go back to them or court or anything. But because of the way Leeds works and the cards we have to carry (supposed to stop the hooligans!) he cannot attend Elland Road until he goes for a meeting and promises to behave himself and has his card return to him. That can take a while though because Leeds then like to do their own checks so they want to get a version of events from the police, one from Luton, one from Paddy and then drag him all the way from Hampshire to Leeds on a non-match day to meet with the stadium manager and see if he can go back to watching Leeds. It's all his own fault though, so I have little sympathy for him! lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here